I Have Social Anxiety

I don't easily get comfortable with people
6
|
Living alone in an unfamiliar city can be a nightmare with a social anxiety and depression.
2
|
Omg ! I get so annoyed with myself when ppl ask me to hang out I’m like yeah but then i shut down and end up not going because i get anxiety and i get all shy and nervous and I’m tired of it . Wish i wasn’t so closed off and scary
2
|
I'm fine being around people for the most part. But school literally brings out this horrible social anxiety that I cannot describe. High school made it even worse, I basically just hide in my headphones now and pray that nobody notices me...
1
|
I don't like being looked at, it makes me anxious and wary. Like I go on alert mode... I don't like eye contact because that means I have to do "small talk" which I don't like. I have social anxiety because I think too much ...
4
|
Wanting met new people yet being afraid to talk due to bad previous experiences and social anxiety in the result absolutely sucks. 😓
4
|
The Hell Within Within the four walls of my home I may be confined but it's within my mind that I am imprisoned. It's the people and world outside that I fear so much but they can't do nearly as much damage as that which is in my mind...
3
|
I dont know why i always turn to google but... I asked google how to overcome social anxiety and one of the links it gave me said the first step is "Acting Confidently" Im really hoping that once i start making enough i can go see a shrin...
2
|
Sometimes people get the idea that because im nervous and fidgity around them, i have a crush But the reality is that i just have intense social anxiety<.<
3
|
I find it so much easier to be social on the internet than in person. I feel it's easier for me to be myself. Im not exactly sure why. It think alot of it has to do with the fact that i was raised on a dairy farm and home schooled so we didn...
6
|
I said im gonna post something positive every time i start feeling like shit cause ive been reading a lot of stuff and they say you are youre thoughts so of i change my thoughts i change myself Basically what it is, is that im talking to this guy an...
5
|
I have a question of curiosity, if I may? Do you find it easier, harder or about the same to interact behind the keyboard with social anxiety? Besides the challenges that come with leaving the house and social environments, I find that, as irrational...
41-45, C
6
|
Hey there ^_^ My Name is Dan and im 30y. from Germany. I have to admit that im kind of having social anxiety and dont have all to many Friends. Which is why i joined this Website in hope to find some Friends from all over the World to chat & hav...
6
|
I hate the guy who makes my anxiety worse... He supposed to be my shoulder and my back but no he is not
2
|
one deployment too many really makes social environments not very fun for me. I can partake if I have to do something, but I rather do things with a small group of close friends or alone.
1
|
There are a lot of things i see and tell myself i could never do. I dont know why its taken me so long to think this way but it seems the only reason i could never do them is because i never tried. And because i never tried i was never able to dispe...
5
|
I don’t answer the door or pick up the phone unless I know exactly who it is. I cross the street, speed up or slow down my walk to avoid crossing people. If one manages to talk to me anyway, I tense up. I don’t like being in situations where I’m not ...
5
|
I wish i could speak to people without biting my tongue. I thought talking to people anonymously would help but ive realized it doesnt change a damn thing. Ha, im out of ideas. Well getting a counsler would be nice but lifes already expensive. While ...
5
|
i dont like going outside. i dont like crowds of people. i dont like bright lights. i dont like sudden loud noises. i dont like people i dont know being near me. i dont like open space. so yea. i guess u can call it social anxiety
2
|
So I went to a graduation party and guess who sat alone and tried to avoid getting involved in any conversations. Ergh thanks anxiety now everyone thinks I'm stuck up and anti social.
4
|

I Have Social Anxiety
Categories: Health

I Have Social Anxiety | Similar Worlds