I Have Social Anxiety

The only way to overcome your anxiety is to put yourself in situations that cause anxiety. I have been a bit lazy with this and need to start again.
4
|
I am a hard worker no doubt. I have been offered an MIT position twice and turned it down. It is unheard of with a guy with no experience to get offered this so that should show something. But still my confidence is so low I don’t think I can do it...
1
|
If you have social anxiety but went to cbt thearpy and your aniexty is lower and in most situations you can control with like attention training but it varys from day to day you may still struggle with some things should you tell a work place if aske...
1
|
The thought of going to walmart makes me crazy lol. I mean I do go, but then I forget to get what I need because all I can think about is getting the hell out lol. And I hate it when people stare expressionless gawks, why do people do that, do they k...
3
|
I don't easily get comfortable with people
6
|
Living alone in an unfamiliar city can be a nightmare with a social anxiety and depression.
2
|
Omg ! I get so annoyed with myself when ppl ask me to hang out I’m like yeah but then i shut down and end up not going because i get anxiety and i get all shy and nervous and I’m tired of it . Wish i wasn’t so closed off and scary
2
|
I hate parties. I really do. I'm an introvert and an HSP and I have social anxiety issues. When I'm at a party, it's always too loud with too many people talking at once and too much stimulation. I just can't handle it. The ...
3
|
I'm fine being around people for the most part. But school literally brings out this horrible social anxiety that I cannot describe. High school made it even worse, I basically just hide in my headphones now and pray that nobody notices me...
T
1
|
I don't like being looked at, it makes me anxious and wary. Like I go on alert mode... I don't like eye contact because that means I have to do "small talk" which I don't like. I have social anxiety because I think too much ...
4
|
Wanting met new people yet being afraid to talk due to bad previous experiences and social anxiety in the result absolutely sucks. 😓
4
|
The Hell Within Within the four walls of my home I may be confined but it's within my mind that I am imprisoned. It's the people and world outside that I fear so much but they can't do nearly as much damage as that which is in my mind...
3
|
I dont know why i always turn to google but... I asked google how to overcome social anxiety and one of the links it gave me said the first step is "Acting Confidently" Im really hoping that once i start making enough i can go see a shrin...
2
|
Sometimes people get the idea that because im nervous and fidgity around them, i have a crush But the reality is that i just have intense social anxiety<.<
3
|
I find it so much easier to be social on the internet than in person. I feel it's easier for me to be myself. Im not exactly sure why. It think alot of it has to do with the fact that i was raised on a dairy farm and home schooled so we didn...
6
|
I said im gonna post something positive every time i start feeling like shit cause ive been reading a lot of stuff and they say you are youre thoughts so of i change my thoughts i change myself Basically what it is, is that im talking to this guy an...
5
|
I have a question of curiosity, if I may? Do you find it easier, harder or about the same to interact behind the keyboard with social anxiety? Besides the challenges that come with leaving the house and social environments, I find that, as irrational...
41-45, C
6
|
Hey there ^_^ My Name is Dan and im 30y. from Germany. I have to admit that im kind of having social anxiety and dont have all to many Friends. Which is why i joined this Website in hope to find some Friends from all over the World to chat & hav...
6
|
I hate the guy who makes my anxiety worse... He supposed to be my shoulder and my back but no he is not
2
|
one deployment too many really makes social environments not very fun for me. I can partake if I have to do something, but I rather do things with a small group of close friends or alone.
1
|

I Have Social Anxiety
Categories: Health

I Have Social Anxiety | Similar Worlds