I Have Social Anxiety

I Have Social Anxiety
It is very strange for me. My anxiety is on the severe side, where i don't dare leave my house unless it's important. But here is the strange part, when i do go outside, i am usually pretty lively. I hit on strangers i find attractive, i ta...
+ 2 3 replies 21 views Mar 4, 2020 |
I Have Social Anxiety
What would you do differently if anxiety did not hold you back? Have you done anything to push past the fear and go beyond your comfort zone even in the smallest way?
+ 2 15 replies 26 views Feb 22, 2020 |
I Have Social Anxiety
Does anybody want to chat? I'd like to have somebody to talk to who understands what's it's like to have anxiety. Message me if you want.
+ 6 6 replies 13 views Feb 3, 2020 |
I Have Social Anxiety
Is there any on kik... Pm me your username
+ 0 0 replies 1 views Jan 19, 2020 |
I Have Social Anxiety
I've always had some form of social anxiety, but it's gotten worse over the years and now its so bad going to the grocery store gives me stress. I wonder if I'll end up with agoraphobia like my mother.
+ 5 11 replies 18 views Jan 17, 2020 |
I Have Social Anxiety
I translate articles for a website. The boss is going to fire an overseas staff member, on Skype. He asked me to be on the call to translate as he fires them. I have nausea thinking about it. Skype. The boss watching me work as I do the simultaneous ...
+ 2 0 replies 8 views Jan 2, 2020 |
I Have Social Anxiety
Bullying has made me paranoid about others talking about me. I get self conscious sometimes when I'm around people. Because I'm so used to people picking on me, talking sh1t about me to their friends loud enough for me to hear. I'd soo...
+ 3 7 replies 10 views Jan 1, 2020 |
I Have Social Anxiety
I have anxiety about everything and social being one of them. What are type of jobs have you done that help your anxiety?
I Have Social Anxiety
I can't go to the store by myself without having an anxiety attack. How am I supposed to live on my own??
I Have Social Anxiety
I am a hard worker no doubt. I have been offered an MIT position twice and turned it down. It is unheard of with a guy with no experience to get offered this so that should show something. But still my confidence is so low I don’t think I can do it...
+ 1 5 replies 11 views Sep 1, 2019 |
I Have Social Anxiety
The thought of going to walmart makes me crazy lol. I mean I do go, but then I forget to get what I need because all I can think about is getting the hell out lol. And I hate it when people stare expressionless gawks, why do people do that, do they k...
+ 3 16 replies 27 views Jun 8, 2019 |
I Have Social Anxiety
I don't easily get comfortable with people
+ 6 1 reply 3 views Apr 15, 2019 |
I Have Social Anxiety
Living alone in an unfamiliar city can be a nightmare with a social anxiety and depression.
+ 2 0 replies 0 views Apr 2, 2019 |
I Have Social Anxiety
Omg ! I get so annoyed with myself when ppl ask me to hang out I’m like yeah but then i shut down and end up not going because i get anxiety and i get all shy and nervous and I’m tired of it . Wish i wasn’t so closed off and scary
+ 2 4 replies 7 views Mar 16, 2019 |
I Have Social Anxiety
I hate parties. I really do. I'm an introvert and an HSP and I have social anxiety issues. When I'm at a party, it's always too loud with too many people talking at once and too much stimulation. I just can't handle it. The ...
+ 4 9 replies 12 views Jan 15, 2019 |
I Have Social Anxiety
I'm fine being around people for the most part. But school literally brings out this horrible social anxiety that I cannot describe. High school made it even worse, I basically just hide in my headphones now and pray that nobody notices me...
T
+ 1 3 replies 6 views Dec 29, 2018 |
I Have Social Anxiety
I don't like being looked at, it makes me anxious and wary. Like I go on alert mode... I don't like eye contact because that means I have to do "small talk" which I don't like. I have social anxiety because I think too much ...
+ 4 0 replies 11 views Dec 23, 2018 |
I Have Social Anxiety
Wanting met new people yet being afraid to talk due to bad previous experiences and social anxiety in the result absolutely sucks. 😓
+ 4 2 replies 7 views Dec 9, 2018 |
I Have Social Anxiety
The Hell Within Within the four walls of my home I may be confined but it's within my mind that I am imprisoned. It's the people and world outside that I fear so much but they can't do nearly as much damage as that which is in my mind...
I Have Social Anxiety
I dont know why i always turn to google but... I asked google how to overcome social anxiety and one of the links it gave me said the first step is "Acting Confidently" Im really hoping that once i start making enough i can go see a shrin...

I Have Social Anxiety
Health

I Have Social Anxiety | Similar Worlds