I Have Social Anxiety

It is very strange for me. My anxiety is on the severe side, where i don't dare leave my house unless it's important. But here is the strange part, when i do go outside, i am usually pretty lively. I hit on strangers i find attractive, i ta...
2
|
What would you do differently if anxiety did not hold you back? Have you done anything to push past the fear and go beyond your comfort zone even in the smallest way?
2
|
Does anybody want to chat? I'd like to have somebody to talk to who understands what's it's like to have anxiety. Message me if you want.
5
|
Is there any on kik... Pm me your username
0
|
I've always had some form of social anxiety, but it's gotten worse over the years and now its so bad going to the grocery store gives me stress. I wonder if I'll end up with agoraphobia like my mother.
5
|
I translate articles for a website. The boss is going to fire an overseas staff member, on Skype. He asked me to be on the call to translate as he fires them. I have nausea thinking about it. Skype. The boss watching me work as I do the simultaneous ...
2
|
Bullying has made me paranoid about others talking about me. I get self conscious sometimes when I'm around people. Because I'm so used to people picking on me, talking sh1t about me to their friends loud enough for me to hear. I'd soo...
3
|
I have anxiety about everything and social being one of them. What are type of jobs have you done that help your anxiety?
4
|
I can't go to the store by myself without having an anxiety attack. How am I supposed to live on my own??
6
|
I am a hard worker no doubt. I have been offered an MIT position twice and turned it down. It is unheard of with a guy with no experience to get offered this so that should show something. But still my confidence is so low I don’t think I can do it...
1
|
If you have social anxiety but went to cbt thearpy and your aniexty is lower and in most situations you can control with like attention training but it varys from day to day you may still struggle with some things should you tell a work place if aske...
1
|
The thought of going to walmart makes me crazy lol. I mean I do go, but then I forget to get what I need because all I can think about is getting the hell out lol. And I hate it when people stare expressionless gawks, why do people do that, do they k...
3
|
I don't easily get comfortable with people
6
|
Living alone in an unfamiliar city can be a nightmare with a social anxiety and depression.
2
|
Omg ! I get so annoyed with myself when ppl ask me to hang out I’m like yeah but then i shut down and end up not going because i get anxiety and i get all shy and nervous and I’m tired of it . Wish i wasn’t so closed off and scary
2
|
I hate parties. I really do. I'm an introvert and an HSP and I have social anxiety issues. When I'm at a party, it's always too loud with too many people talking at once and too much stimulation. I just can't handle it. The ...
4
|
I'm fine being around people for the most part. But school literally brings out this horrible social anxiety that I cannot describe. High school made it even worse, I basically just hide in my headphones now and pray that nobody notices me...
T
1
|
I don't like being looked at, it makes me anxious and wary. Like I go on alert mode... I don't like eye contact because that means I have to do "small talk" which I don't like. I have social anxiety because I think too much ...
4
|
Wanting met new people yet being afraid to talk due to bad previous experiences and social anxiety in the result absolutely sucks. 😓
4
|
The Hell Within Within the four walls of my home I may be confined but it's within my mind that I am imprisoned. It's the people and world outside that I fear so much but they can't do nearly as much damage as that which is in my mind...
3
|

I Have Social Anxiety
Categories: Health

I Have Social Anxiety | Similar Worlds