WTF is wrong with people not wanting to get a covid vaccine?

Shouldn't even be allowed in a store without a competedcl vaccine card.
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
Evolution at work thinning the herd ...
pianoplayingsteve · 26-30, M
[@516864,ozgirl512] true, I dislike how modern medicine allows weak genes or the propensity for destructive behaviours, that would have been wiped out through natural selection, to be passed on, which then have to be subsidised by the productive, which means they can’t be so productive, resulting in all of society being dragged down.
pianoplayingsteve · 26-30, M
None of my ambulance service want to get it, understandably.
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
[@321829,pianoplayingsteve] you got the vaccine right?
pianoplayingsteve · 26-30, M
[@391032,Tastyfrzz] no, none of us have lol. Good luck with what’s coming
I survived an alien abduction a while back they had me 9 months so a jab is easy
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
[@412438,ExtremeNext] any anal intrusion?
[@391032,Tastyfrzz] of course 🙄
Sibo191 · 36-40, M
Why does anyone who has the vaccine care of someone does or doesn't have it? If it works the vaccinated have nothing to worry about. If it doesn't then vaccination status doesn't matter anyway.

What if a person has already had it? They'll have the antibodies and are just as immune as a vaccinated person.
Sibo191 · 36-40, M
[@321829,pianoplayingsteve] ok, that has 0 to do withy question. If they're worried about it then by all means get vaccinated.
pianoplayingsteve · 26-30, M
[@502796,Sibo191] what? I literally told you it’s the vaccine they are worried about iand don’t want…
Sibo191 · 36-40, M
[@321829,pianoplayingsteve] ok. Misinterpreted your comment. My bad. Used to getting "attacked" for going the freedom of choice route.

Your comment was vague enough to be taken either way
Ryansgrampy · 70-79, M
Why would any person with a functioning brain get shot with a vaccine that precludes you to sign away ANY legal action against the makers of these vaccines when or if it is determined to cause havoc on the receivers? None of these vaccines have been long term tested and they were designed to eradicate a virus that had a 99.8% survival rate in the first place. The liberals achieved their purpose to get President Trump defeated by killing his fantastic economy.
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
[@1072012,Ryansgrampy] ok, I think you really need a reality check.
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
You have to have a vaccine card here to go to the movies, concerts and a sporting events.
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
Maybe there is a mentality of lemmings wanting to dive off of cliffs here??
Tastyfrzz · 56-60, M
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-1aVVEKep0]
cycleman · 56-60, M
Republicans thinning out their supporters ... an interesting oxymoron.
pianoplayingsteve · 26-30, M
[@134288,cycleman] if it just thins them out then it shouldn’t be an issue to you

I Dont Know
Beliefs Emotional Health Health