I Want Share Another Scam

HONEY123 is an obvious scammer, probably a Nigerian guy, who purports to be Angela Pace, a sergeant in the US Army in Iraq.

Other aliases are here

https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118086
5
|
Xena1234 · 46-50, F
There is nothing much lower than someone who pretends to be in the Military.
Xena1234 · 46-50, F
I get messages a lot on Facebook from low down POS who pretend to be Military. Obviously, the idiots do not realize I am former Military!
Daltonico · 56-60, M
[@471653,Xena1234] Also their use of English is too direct a translation from their native tongue so it stands out a mile where they are from.
Xena1234 · 46-50, F
[@605720,Daltonico] I know yet thousands of people in the US and UK get caught up in those ridiculous romance scams and send them millions each year. Hard to believe some are so desperate and gullible.
Goralski · 46-50, M
D More you know
Serkan · 61-69, M
yesi think also
Daltonico · 56-60, M
Another one (probably same guy) is a woman called Kayla who claims to be a US Military nurse in Damascus.
[b][i]She[/i][/b] even gives precise details about her deployment in an active zone in just the same way a genuine member of the military would not. It would have helped if the idiot had not chosen the name of a unit that you can quickly discover from US Military websites was deactivated earlier this year.

I Want Share Another Scam

HONEY123 is an obvious scammer, probably a Nigeria... | I Want Share Another Scam | Similar Worlds