I don't want to have a baby and I feel bad about it.

As if I am desabling men I am with to become fathers. Yes, it is about me and it is my decision too, but when I am with another then this decision affects them as well.
TheFragile · 41-45, F
That's why you should tell someone out the gate you don't want to have kids then it's up to them if they want to continue and you've set the expectation. Nothing to feel bad about doing what you feel is right for you
[c=004A59]Why feel bad about it? If a man wants kids, he can find a woman who feels the same way. To each his own.[/c]
StrongerNow · 51-55, F
I would imagine that your feelings are futile, at this point, anyway. Once you are with THE ONE you’re meant to be with, this won’t even be an issue. You’ll likely have either changed your mind about having kids, OR your ‘forever man’ will feel the same way you do about the topic, and it won’t be a problem! 😊
ScarletWitch · 26-30, F
Damn. You probably gon miss out
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
I would think that there are some men out there who are perfectly okay with that. Just be up front from the get-go.

I Don't Want a Baby