I Need More Friends

Does anyone know a good way to make friends online right now?

It sucks because I'm not usually this awful at making friends in person. But my work place doesn't really have people my age. I just want to have a few more friends I am literally down to a small circle of 4 and one of them is my boyfriend and another is someone I have known for years and unfortunately cant see because she just had a baby. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW A GOOD WAY HELP!! 馃槶
MrBrownstone41-45, M
You have to get to know a person
silver1sil22-25, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] Yes, very true though it is harder to get to know people online than in person. As well, as it becomes a hassle when most people are afraid to interact with other as of late due to covid cases in my area
AllAboutLaffs70-79, M
On this site?? .... write stories and sort out those you click with ...
silver1sil22-25, F
[@1250,AllAboutLaffs] Yes, and it has hit some harder than others. I hope this all ends sooner rather than later. AND I hope Everything is going well for you.
AllAboutLaffs70-79, M
[@376166,silver1sil] Thank you ... all is well here .... even got my C19 vax today ... so things are looking up ...

Stay safe ... and find things to inspire you
silver1sil22-25, F
[@1250,AllAboutLaffs] I am Glad! PLease, do continue to take care of yourself,I know there are different strains of it!

Thank you!! I will definitely do that.
ozgirl51226-30, F
I don't think you make friends, you find people of similar interests whose company you enjoy... So do the things you enjoy, those around you doing the same thing are all potentials ;)
ozgirl51226-30, F
[@376166,silver1sil] glad you liked... Enjoy!
silver1sil22-25, F
[@516864,ozgirl512] I definitely am. It made me laugh
ozgirl51226-30, F
[@376166,silver1sil] good.. Life is not meant to be taken too seriously! ;)
GaiiaF
Sharing experiences and interacting publicly help
silver1sil22-25, F
[@536386,Gaiia] I haven't really been on here in a while and it's honestly starting to get to me not having more people to talk to.. I don't think I have alot of interesting stories that would captivate people attention but I guess I could be pessimistic in that sense
Its actually wise to keep your circle of friends small less chance to get one of these 馃敧in the back
silver1sil22-25, F
[@4018,ExperienceDLT] I agree and have had that experience various times already. BUT, I just need more people to interact with as I haven't really interacted with many people
SweetMae61-69, F
Answer lots of questions.
silver1sil22-25, F
[@10109,SweetMae] LMAO True! I need to find topics and stories I can relate to or help out with. I like to feel I am actually being helpful/caring...
SweetMae61-69, F
[@376166,silver1sil] Welcome!! I hope you feel at home very soon! 馃槉
silver1sil22-25, F
[@10109,SweetMae] Thank you!!! You are soo sweet!馃挋
Dragfan820036-40, M
MontanamanM
I'm usually here if you need a good friend 馃憤馃馃

I Need More Friends