I Believe In Astrology

I Believe In Astrology
What can you tell me about someone who is Sun sign Gemini Moon in Leo and rising Virgo?
+ 1 5 replies 11 views Jul 27, 2017 |
I Believe In Astrology
My favourite to least favourite signs are 1: Taurus 🐂 Their the best sign out there 2: Scorpio 🦂I love them sooooo much 3: Gemini 👯 Their super smart and funny and their great 4: Sagittarius ⚔️ Their really perky and outgoing 5: Libra ⚖️ Their d...
+ 5 42 replies 40 views Jan 24, 2017 |
I Believe In Astrology
It's really cool to see your horoscope and see how accurate it is. I'm a Taurus (the bull) and it says I'm reliable, practical and ambitious.
I Believe In Astrology
for giggles & entertainment .... astrology is not written  in stone,although  whats written  in stone  is no more truthful then  astrology
+ 0 0 replies 3 views Jun 22, 2016 |
I Believe In Astrology
I'm a Sagittarius, and until I was 12 years old, I fit the desc<x>ription to a tee. Confident and always thinking about something new, while also being unintentionally blunt. At least, that's the impression I get from desc<x>r...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Apr 18, 2016 |
I Believe In Astrology
Myths About Astrology... Numerology, Astrology, Tarot Card Readings, Daily Horoscopes Sometimes they are so off the beat, it's really actually amusing, after all who knows what tomorrow may bring,  it is one of life...
+ 0 8 replies 0 views Jan 23, 2013 |

I Believe In Astrology
Beliefs Health