I've Made Mistakes In Life

I make mistakes but I'm so good at it but learned. I have no problem making mistakes lol. My mom says that it's okay to make mistakes and we're SUPPOSED to make mistakes. It's how we learn and the biggest mistake is never making them. I passed it down to my younger brother who is 8 that making mistakes is okay and you can't live without making mistakes. It's meant to happen. I don't think he wanted to hear it and he hates making mistakes and complains about it. Right? Of course my dad told me too. How are my parents so smart at these things?
3
|
Edited: 8 mths ago
Valerie113 · 26-30, F
Because parents have first hand experiences of how life works, and because of this. They’re usually right.
LizardGirlEmo · 13-15, F
[@629782,Valerie113] I hate when they're right sometimes. I feel so dumb but at least they're honest and fair.
Valerie113 · 26-30, F
[@871079,LizardGirlEmo]
Believe me, it’s better to have someone tell you what you did wrong and how to fix it than let you dwell in your mistake with no idea how to solve it.
LizardGirlEmo · 13-15, F
[@629782,Valerie113] Yeah true. Did I tell my little brother right?
Nuzz15 · 31-35, F
Cause the older you get the more choices you have made, good and bad, and from each one you learn something :)
LizardGirlEmo · 13-15, F
[@398011,Nuzz15] Ok. Did I tell my brother right?
Nuzz15 · 31-35, F
If he doesn't like making mistakes that's okay, it's good to try to avoid them when you can, but when he does he needs to realize he is human, we all do it, and as long as you learn from it and don't keep making the same mistake over and over then it was a good experience. So telling your brother it's okay to make mistakes is perfectly fine yes, just try not to ever lead someone to believe we should try to make them lol.
LizardGirlEmo · 13-15, F
[@398011,Nuzz15] Okay thanks
SassySpiceSexy · 22-25, F
They're right. It helps you become better people but just learn from them. Parents experience life before. Hate to say it but they're usually right. You told your brother right. You're a good big sister.

I've Made Mistakes In Life

I make mistakes but I'm so good at it but lea... | I've Made Mistakes In Life | Similar Worlds