I Like the Sound of Rain

Not to long ago me and some friends went camping and about 9 in the morning it began to rain so hard that no matter what kind of tent you had you were getting wet. All the tents had at least 2 inches of water in them. At about 1 am as its down pouring rain and thundering and lighting one of my friends came over to my tent and suggested we all go swimming in the thunderstorm. This point we were all awake and soaked so why not right. It was so much fun. Id love to be able to go out and do that again.
17
|
swl2jo · 51-55, M
The peacefulness of the woods is enhanced when rain dampens all the noise around us. Whether camping or just taking a walk, rain in nature is amazing.
lovingdead · 26-30, M
Sounds nice
Batman · 36-40, M
I have a radio that plays that sound and a bunch more you should get one. It wouldn’t hurt to get a house with a pool too so you can always swim in the rain.
vetguy1991 · 46-50, M
Sounds like fun
Coolkid77 · 26-30, M
Wow, that's crazy. I love the sound of rain, but not thunder. Sounds like a fun time.
I love rain and I love camping as well. I just wish it would rain in my state.
ipeemypants4fun · 41-45, M
what were you wearing while you swam? If im wet anyway i just jump in in whatever i have on.
Me too it's one of the only things I find relaxing

I Like the Sound of Rain
Categories: Health

Not to long ago me and some friends went camping a... | I Like the Sound of Rain | Similar Worlds