I Hate When People Lie

We all lie, whether it's a small lie or a big lie. The person who disappoints me the most when they lie...is myself. I can't control anyone else's tongue, but I control my own. People lie for all sorts of reasons, sometimes they don't even mean to hurt anyone. One thing I've learned about lies is to try and understand why the person lied. Once you can understand that, it often makes forgiveness flow easier and everyone can just move on.
1
|
splashUK2014
I couldn't have said it better myself. We've all told lies we haven't been proud of. I try to remember that when I find someone has lied to me. I also try to be kind to myself when I have lied. I mean, it's right to feel bad about it but beating yourself up about it won't achieve anything. Learn and move on I reckon.
You are exactly right!!! Thanks!

I Hate When People Lie
Updated: 1 yr ago

We all lie, whether it's a small lie or a big... | I Hate When People Lie | Similar Worlds