Email or Username

I Am a Girl

This was a couple of years ago but there was this time I was in the back of a truck with a few of my cousins. We were doing a roundup and we were driving some of the younger calves to where we were going so they wouldn't have to keep up with the rest of the herd.. anyway, my cousin kept getting on my about my bra strap showing.

So, you know, I'm sitting there holding a cow in a truck and didn't have the time to correct my shirt. She brings it up three more times then, "KELSEY. Fix your bra strap! There are males and minors present!"

I told her, "I swear to God, if you get on me about seeing my bra strap one more time I'll just take my bra off."

She stopped commenting after that
|
RainBisou · 41-45, F
It was just a strap...jeez...
IntenseCookie · 18-21, F
Her religion takes modesty really seriously. Normally I try to respect that but.. like you said.. It's a bra strap
MrsKatherineArch · 31-35, F
It happens to all of us at some point. Like you said....It's JUST a bra strap! Not like she hasn't seen one before.
Beachlover · M
😆
Shadowstep · M
Oh my god you showed your bra strap! You slut you! What manners ya got to be showing off straps!? 😂
IntenseCookie · 18-21, F
😂😂😂
Shadowstep · M
@IntenseCookie: oh btw.. I'm playing a song on YouTube with my phone.. and I went out of the app to go respond to this and it glitched so now I have YouTube red without actually having the account
IntenseCookie · 18-21, F
So in a sense I got you YouTube Red? You're welcome 👉😎👉
Exhibiter1000 · 56-60, M
Good for you

I Am a Girl
Categories: Hobbies

This was a couple of years ago but there was this ... | I Am a Girl | Similar Worlds