馃挮 Did you know...
... that you can now Gift someone with VIP time? 馃巵 馃拵 http://similarworlds.com/vip?upgrade&gift
26-30, MAdmin
20
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
BabylonF
I first thought this meant with SW coins 馃槀
I was wondering when this feature might be added. :)
TeresaRudolph7146-50, F
Question: What happens when you reach your message limit (10,000 messages) in a message thread? Am I then unable to send any more messages to that person or receive any more messages from that person at that point, or does SW start deleting the oldest messages at that point?

And what if one member has VIP but the other member doesn't? Is my VIP friend able to keep more messages stored in her inbox, but are older messages deleted from mine? Or do we both get the higher limit?

Just wondering, because I can see myself easily reaching that limit with one of my friends here, who is a VIP.
Fungirlmmm46-50, F
[@1351,TeresaRudolph71] Theresa, im thiking the limit isn't per message thread. Here is a message thread I have with a longtime friend of mine. As you can see that thread is well over 10k[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/05/05/65/Fungirlmmm-HuFerV42M-b.jpg]

If you had messages going with 10k different users the message limit comes into play. I wanted to clarify that because of the way another user had worded their question it confused a lot of people.
DarkSky51-55, M
Interesting
SapphicHeartF
Lovely addition. *-* What if the member already has VIP status, will the giver be told?
MissGaga26-30, F
[@2,Nuno] Will they know who bought it for them?
SapphicHeartF
[@2,Nuno]
Ah. Makes sense. Thank you. :-)
Nuno26-30, MAdmin
[@4367,MissGaga] Yes, they will know who bought.
PeachesF
I get hacked too much to ever put my private info on line to buy anything?!馃槙 If you let me mail you a check I'll do it. 猸愷煉

馃挮 Did you know... | Similar Worlds (Page 3) | Similar Worlds