I Am Against Circumcision

No mother worth her salt is in favor of it.

There's no reasonable argument you could make to circumcise your sons. None of my sons will be circumcised. Slicing off a fully functional organ serves what purpose? None, that's what.
Mikedewars · 61-69, M
Well I kinda agree, but mine was chopped and still works
CelestiaStella · 18-21, F
[@509481,Mikedewars] so your dick is mutilated. Cool.
I killed my thing, super comfortable with it. But yeah it was my choice.
CelestiaStella · 18-21, F
[@1149742,Natasha2020] I wasn't speaking about people such as yourself, was I? No.
chockaholic2020 · 56-60, M
Take it from me - it doesn't matter either way. It is only a small flap of skin and being circumcised has never bothered me or been an issue for me in any way.
srxwat4 · 61-69, M
My parents cut mine off even before they knew how big it was going to be,i could use that skin right now.
CallMeTex · 41-45, M
I agree with you 100%.
Savagesix · 36-40, M
Been circumsized since birth so I don't no what is be like if I wasn't. Doesn't look mutilated I do wonder....
srxwat4 · 61-69, M
[@1183386,Savagesix] It looks so erotic to me ,watching a foreskin being pulled back over the head.
Carazaa · F
God says in Lev 12:3

[b]"On the eighth day the boy’s foreskin must be circumcised."
[/b]

Don't judge other cultures or customs!
Carazaa · F
[@1145849,chockaholic2020] I agree!
Sharon · F
[@889684,Carazaa] [quote]Don't judge other cultures or customs![/quote]
Some cultures practice FGM (female circumcision). Do you approve of that too or do you judge those cultures harshly?
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
[@889684,Carazaa] At what point if any, does the recipient of such rituals have a say or give consent?
chockaholic2020 · 56-60, M
Btw, Celstia, I would point out, from personal experience, that circumcision does not actually involve "slicing off a fully functioning organ," but rather only the removal of a small piece of skin attached to part of that organ. Regardless of the arguments for and against, I can assure you that I was circumcised myself and my organ is still [i]very [/i] functional!!!
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
It's no skin of my nose! 💅
SweetMae · 61-69, F
I think you exaggerating the procedure!
Grendale · 36-40, M
Genital mutilation done for any reason is disgusting. Stop cutting baby dicks!
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
Other than for medical reasons, it probably won't sound such a great idea, after the lad's 18.
It should not be allowed until 18, then it's his own decision.
LondonCowboy · 46-50, M
[@763897,Harriet03] I agree ✅
Daviszabecki · 56-60, M
Nor any father
LondonCowboy · 46-50, M
I totally agree with you and am very glad that my parents left my foreskin intact as it has a purpose like all the functioning parts of the body do 🌹
DoorBelle · 18-21, F
I agree!
jackson55 · M
We didn't have boys so we didn't have to address that. If we had boys they would have been left intact. I was lucky enough to escape the knife, I think all boys should.
Savagesix · 36-40, M
Had no choice

I Am Against Circumcision