I Am Creative

By dominating people, do we get healing energy?
Gangstress · 36-40, F
n0o
gagan1999 · 26-30, M
[@467717,Gangstress] but if we get submissive
Om2014 · 26-30, M
not sure about humans but devils do. some humans are animals, quick to attack at slightest provocation, even unintentional. i guess humans can be devils too.
MrPerditus1 · 56-60, M
There is nothing healing about controlling another. To dominate is to command influence from or over another. How can that be healing? Even if it's in a consensual situation I don't think there is any real healing going on. I mean, how does one become healthy by lifting themselves over others purposefully for no other reason than that?

Sure, you can claim that it's beneficial for the two consenting people. That they are both getting something out of it, but healing? I don't think so. Usually, people in that kind of relationship are in it because they are lacking something within their lives and this fills the void, but filling a void isn't always healing, but more like slapping a patch on something by ignoring the real root issue.

But, I'm no expert. This is only my opinion and I'm not saying it's not something either or both don't benefit from in some way or another, but I don't see it as healing in any way.
Certain dominance is out of affections like that of parents for their kids till a certain age. It's more for their wellbeing & inculcating discipline than for any healing or energy.

I Am Creative
Beliefs Health