I Love Avatar, the Last Airbender

I recently rewatched Avatar, the last Airbender

and its unbelievable how good the show is for any age. the characters are more realistic and have a better arc and develoment then most modern productions.
the world building is incredible, the society is almost believable how bending is integrated into everyday live.
and the story doesnt sugarcoat things, it puts on a different angle, the fire nation isnt mindless evil, the joy rebel is hurting innocents, and the mistreated poor old lady seeks a terrible revenge in bloodbending.

no matter your age.. you should watch this show, or watch it with your kids
adorbz22-25, F
it is really good 馃槍
Somerset26-30, M
Yeah, I remember that one too. I was absolutely shocked how good it was after seeing a couple of episodes again a few years later. Wanted to do a complete re-watch for some time now!
choppers2244M
I love avatar the last airbender it's one of my favorite shows I own the whole series on dvd and have watched it multiple times over plus have done a few drawings from it

I Love Avatar, the Last Airbender
Movies and TV