I Hate People

This is probably the most negative group I’ve seen! Can’t say I hate anyone, I’m not entirely sure I have ever felt that way before. I’ve certainly been pretty angry or annoyed with people, but I can’t imagine what it feels like to hate a person. It must be such an unpleasant feeling. I don’t always get things right, but I would love to do my best to spread love. My dad always taught us to be quick to forgive and to give grace freely and easily.
8
|
beastmaster · 41-45, M
Sometimes it could be that someone "hates" the evil deeds that other people do. Fr example rape, murder and etc🧐
[@770397,beastmaster] Definitely! I hate a lot of things people do. I’m probably in a lot of groups that are ‘I hate people who....’ but really I hate the thing they do, not the people. For me, it’s hard to find properly worded groups sometimes, in situations like that.
beastmaster · 41-45, M
[@589141,InvisibleGirl] I understand and it would take a lot of time and effort to create your own, the way you want it.
JamesHanes · 22-25, M
Sorry you feel that way.
[@923410,JamesHanes] Thanks!
abman55 · M
hate is such a strong word. I agree with you.. I may dislike some, but to actually hate I cannot imagine.
[@482717,abman55] I’m so grateful that I haven’t let myself get to that point. I throw the word hate around loosely sometimes but it’s something I try not to do, because it really is such a strong word, like you said.
MakeAspirit · 36-40, M
Forgiveness is the key . Otherwise you'd end up miserable. It dont even come into the equation of a resentment cause if I hold onto it I be the only one that be hurting . I played that game too long .
If a person is in your head that you hate 'write it down on paper ' and search out the fear . It usually vanishes if you keep searching
[@21154,MakeAspirit] Forgiveness is so freeing. Even if the person doesn’t think they need it, it’s good to give. I find that holding on to things just eats away at me and I feel so better when I let it go and forgive. Thanks for your reply!
MakeAspirit · 36-40, M
[@589141,InvisibleGirl] and do you know when you let go of a resentment you end up getting little bits of grace
. No prob !
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
It is SW. Lol.
Gotta remember that 😊
[@349935,Virgo79] Oh I know, I’m not bothered. I just had some random person trying to judge me based on my groups. Not that I care too much about what other people think of me, just putting it out there publicly, haha.
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
[@589141,InvisibleGirl] your groups are your groups.
Why would anyone care, isn't that how ya get the coins?
Join more😉

I Hate People
Categories: Other

This is probably the most negative group I’ve seen... | I Hate People | Similar Worlds