I Think Lyrics Can Say It Better Than Words

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I've been to a funeral today and this was one of the chosen songs. I'd not heard it before. The lyrics are so touching and relatable. It's been a funny old day. I think that you reach an age where funerals seem to begin to stack up in ...
3
|
I can be selfish Yeah, so impatient Sometimes I feel like Marilyn Monroe I'm insecure Yeah, I make mistakes Sometimes I feel like I'm at the end of the road I can get low, I can get low Don't know which way is up Yeah, I can get high,...
2
|
I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words I wish I found some chords in an order that is new I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang I was told when I get older al...
0
|
Huh? Lyrics ARE words.
6
|
I Get Off Halestorm You don't know that I know, You watch me every night And I just can't resist the urge To stand here in the light You're greedy eyes upon me And then I come undone And I could close the curtains But this too much f...
6
|
Sunshine on Leith The Proclaimers My heart was broken, my heart was broken Sorrow Sorrow Sorrow Sorrow My heart was broken, my heart was broken You saw it, You claimed it You touched it, You saved it My tears are drying, my tears are drying Thank ...
2
|
3
|
Take Your Shot - You held me down and took the fight Into the heart of my life You set me up all of this time Yeah you did this I am black and blue Yeah you took your shot In facing me Yeah you took your shot You've got me firmly in your sigh...
4
|
He has no style, he has no grace Th-this Kong has a funny face He can handstand when he needs to And stretch his arms out, just for you Inflate himself just like a balloon This crazy Kong just digs this tune! Huh!
1
|
Part Zero - I can’t remember what to do, I can’t remember what to do, To ease the pain, Why am I writing this for you, Why am I writing this for you, When its all in vain I’m doing all I can, I’m doing all I can And I will listen while I can, An...
4
|
This Will Remain Unspoken- I find it hard to find the simple way When the simple way, Is an ocean. I find it hard to justify these days When all our days, Are just a token. I hope you hear the things I need to say As they will remain, Unspoken. So ...
5
|
Screwdriver repeatedly lands in his face Gouges and hacks at the man of disgrace Tearing off muscles from the bones of his chest Rending his flesh with rage I've been blessed Chopped off the tongue that told the lies I spit on him and laugh whi...
1
|
So often I find comfort and wisdom in lyrics.. Today I have Doris Day's Que Cera Cera - whatever will be will be... I need to remember that, people will do whatever they want to.. I can't control that... So I should try to worry a little l...
10
|
Ring the bells that still can ring Forget your perfect offering There is a crack, a crack in everything That’s how the light gets in. You can add up the parts; you won’t have the sum You can strike up the march, there is no drum Every heart, every h...
3
|
Stolen Dashboard Confessional We watched the season pull up its own stage And catch the last weekend of the last week Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced, Another sun soaked season fades away You have stolen my heart Invitation on...
2
|
The boys in charge celebrate their cunning game of switch and bait Looking down at the world they've created Land of the lost and sedated Will someone come save us from this story line of mass destruction? Will they stay when they see what we h...
0
|
Quicksand - You were gonna be my rock My solid ground that I'd build a life on You were gonna lift me up The bottom dropped out and I can't rely on you anymore You feel like quicksand Giving way under my feet The harder I try to make thin...
12
|
Faithless - How did it come to this? Walking numb, without conviction Shuffle in, shuffle out Everyday Forgotten what your purpose is? Something wrong? Something missing? Shuffle in, shuffle out To the grave You try and deny there’s a meaning But it...
1
|
And all those things I didn't say Wrecking balls inside my brain I will scream them loud tonight Can you hear my voice this time?
2
|
Sometimes we need to remember the most basic things in life.
5
|

Categories: Hobbies, Music, Writings

I Think Lyrics Can Say It Better Than Words | Similar Worlds