I Think Lyrics Can Say It Better Than Words

“Jealously” Natalie Merchant Ooo, jealousy Is she fine So well bred The perfect girl A social deb Is she the sort You've always thought Could make you What you're not? Ooo, jealousy Is she bright so well read are there novels by her bed I...
5
15 hrs ago
|
Ah Brooklyn, Brooklyn take me in Are you aware the shape I'm in? My hands they shake, my head it spins Ah Brooklyn, Brooklyn take me in 🎼
1
|
You have bourbon in your eyes.
4
|
Te quiero - translated from a poem of Mario Benedetti, also the lyrics of a song. I love you. Your hands are my caress, my everyday chords; I love you because your hands they work for justice. If you want it is because you're my love, my acco...
2
|
Remembering, 44 years later, those dark years of dictatorship in Argentina, 1976-1983. Translated from "Informe de Situación" a song by Victor Heredia. Step to detail below the report suscinto you sued; it hurts my person to have to expre...
1
|
My one
0
|
2
|
LANY - Thru These Tears This hurts like hell But I keep telling myself It's gonna get better But it's taking forever I tried to go out But every time I leave the house Something reminds me Of what's now behind me Everyday I let go Ju...
1
|
Just a good one 💕
1
|
Ive been listening to this song a lot lately and i feel like it kinda describes part of my life very accurately. Numb Linkin Park I'm tired of being what you want me to be Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface I don't know what yo...
0
|
Just relevant at this time..
3
|
One of my faves.. and just one of those nights... ✌️
5
|
“In the house where the heart don’t cry Dancing in a silver light And I’m dreaming of you tonight Miss you all the time”
0
|
I can be selfish Yeah, so impatient Sometimes I feel like Marilyn Monroe I'm insecure Yeah, I make mistakes Sometimes I feel like I'm at the end of the road I can get low, I can get low Don't know which way is up Yeah, I can get high,...
2
|
I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words I wish I found some chords in an order that is new I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang I was told when I get older al...
0
|
I Get Off Halestorm You don't know that I know, You watch me every night And I just can't resist the urge To stand here in the light You're greedy eyes upon me And then I come undone And I could close the curtains But this too much f...
8
|
3
|
Take Your Shot - You held me down and took the fight Into the heart of my life You set me up all of this time Yeah you did this I am black and blue Yeah you took your shot In facing me Yeah you took your shot You've got me firmly in your sigh...
4
|
Part Zero - I can’t remember what to do, I can’t remember what to do, To ease the pain, Why am I writing this for you, Why am I writing this for you, When its all in vain I’m doing all I can, I’m doing all I can And I will listen while I can, An...
4
|
This Will Remain Unspoken- I find it hard to find the simple way When the simple way, Is an ocean. I find it hard to justify these days When all our days, Are just a token. I hope you hear the things I need to say As they will remain, Unspoken. So ...
11
|

Categories: Hobbies, Music, Writings

I Think Lyrics Can Say It Better Than Words | Similar Worlds