I Think Lyrics Can Say It Better Than Words

1
|
Memories of a dear friend, gone but never forgotten. May her lovely poetry live on here for many many years.
2
|
Just believe in yourself cause it starts with you And then everyone else will believe in you too 👐
0
|
Too Dry To Cry
2
|
Under the bad, bad moon tonight Or baby is it just me? Or is it something in the air we breathe? 'Cause I'm feeling dizzy, dizzy, ah How was the party? Was it treating you right? I wish that I could be there but I'm... Under the bad,...
2
|
This song explains how i feel better than anything else. “Tired of empty conversation ‘cause no one hears me anymore”
1
|
I think I'll go back to the city Back to El Cerrito place That's the last time that I saw that pretty Smile upon your face
0
|
Against all odds, against the pain Don't give up hope; some people change
1
|
And in the morning I'm leaving Making my way back to Cleveland So tonight I hope that I will do just fine And I don't see how you could ever be Anything but mine
0
|
Car Crash - Sometimes I drive alone at night Wondering what a car crash feels like Would I regret the things I've done Would I think of the ones I love Would I feel anything Like I feel now Sometimes I lie awake at night Thinking of all the peo...
7
|
Lyrics can say how you feel and it is coming from the heart well mostly all of my lyrics come from the heart
1
|
Sometimes when I lie I know you're on to me Sometimes I don't mind How hateful that I can be Sometimes I don't try To make you happy I don't know why I do the things I do to you but Sometimes I don't wanna be better Sometimes...
1
|
No time to waste, gotta make this moment yours Got a whole lot of history to make up for
0
|
Just a little taste of heaven Leach In the future i'll make sense Of all that was and is And evermore shall be And if i can do it right I'll find that this won't be Like every other time Like every other time All you were to me All ...
2
|
I’d like to know when...
1
|
Perfect - You're as perfect as an apple With a worm and a bruise You're as perfect as a song Out of key out of tune You're as perfect as a dream that will never come true You're as perfect as a sky that will never been blue Just ...
1
|
"Heaven" I don't believe that we were ever meant to be Left underneath the light of dying stars (dying stars) Push me off of the edge of the world (of the world) Watch me as I slowly fall apart Set fire to the roof of your house And ...
1
|
A little song I started writing: More of an electro-pop type beat and stuff. Still in the works, but aye 😁 Sometimes the stories that we're told, They lead us apart on an unknown road. These thoughts of you they come and go. They tend to lead ...
0
|
Well let me tell you people It's an easier affair Not living my life with other people on my mind No, got nothing to hide from anyone Yes, I'm walking on new air Just living my life Better believe I'm gonna get what's mine See I d...
0
|
LIKE AN ANIMAL RÜFÜS DU SOL How long have I been on a hunt for you? No sound, of anything that I can do But I don't mind, I don't mind 'Cause there's nothing left to lose For the first time, the first time I'm calling out ...
4
|

Categories: Hobbies, Music, Writings

I Think Lyrics Can Say It Better Than Words | Similar Worlds