I Think Lyrics Can Say It Better Than Words

"Heaven" I don't believe that we were ever meant to be Left underneath the light of dying stars (dying stars) Push me off of the edge of the world (of the world) Watch me as I slowly fall apart Set fire to the roof of your house And ...
1
1 day ago
|
A little song I started writing: More of an electro-pop type beat and stuff. Still in the works, but aye 😁 Sometimes the stories that we're told, They lead us apart on an unknown road. These thoughts of you they come and go. They tend to lead ...
0
|
Well let me tell you people It's an easier affair Not living my life with other people on my mind No, got nothing to hide from anyone Yes, I'm walking on new air Just living my life Better believe I'm gonna get what's mine See I d...
0
|
LIKE AN ANIMAL RÜFÜS DU SOL How long have I been on a hunt for you? No sound, of anything that I can do But I don't mind, I don't mind 'Cause there's nothing left to lose For the first time, the first time I'm calling out ...
4
|
Home From the longest day Baby you, and me I'll give you everything Baby you need Feed your appetite For the moonlight We can unwind all night Baby let your hair down We don’t need to run around We can keep it lo-fi Gotcha sayin oh my Baby le...
4
|
Life Going By- I've seen a wind torn sky And I've felt the river cry And I've seen the old ones have their say I've known the constitution And I've seen a revolution And I've seen the birds all fly away I've climbe...
2
|
“Make Me A Believer” Will it make me feel even Will it make me feel right Will it solve all my problems Solve my life Make me a believer Make me a believer Lost Something is lost Alone Dying alone Make me a believer Because it makes me feel even ...
2
|
1
|
I’ll Follow You Shinedown If I could find assurance To leave you behind I know my better half would fade And all my doubts Is a staircase for you Opened out of this base The first step is the one you believe in The second one might be profound I...
2
|
Throw Your Arms Around Me Mark Seymour Covered by Sarah Blackwood I will come to you in the daytime I will raise you from your sleep I will kiss you in four places As I go runnin' down your street I will squeeze the life right out of you I wil...
0
|
Hmm. I always thought lyrics were words.🙂
1
|
“Get You The Moon” Kina You gave me a shoulder when I needed it You showed the love when I wasn't feeling it You helped me fight when I was giving in You you made me laugh when I was losing it 'Cause you are, you are The reason why I...
0
|
“Jealously” Natalie Merchant Ooo, jealousy Is she fine So well bred The perfect girl A social deb Is she the sort You've always thought Could make you What you're not? Ooo, jealousy Is she bright so well read are there novels by her bed I...
5
|
Ah Brooklyn, Brooklyn take me in Are you aware the shape I'm in? My hands they shake, my head it spins Ah Brooklyn, Brooklyn take me in 🎼
1
|
You have bourbon in your eyes.
4
|
Te quiero - translated from a poem of Mario Benedetti, also the lyrics of a song. I love you. Your hands are my caress, my everyday chords; I love you because your hands they work for justice. If you want it is because you're my love, my acco...
2
|
Remembering, 44 years later, those dark years of dictatorship in Argentina, 1976-1983. Translated from "Informe de Situación" a song by Victor Heredia. Step to detail below the report suscinto you sued; it hurts my person to have to expre...
1
|
My one
0
|
2
|
LANY - Thru These Tears This hurts like hell But I keep telling myself It's gonna get better But it's taking forever I tried to go out But every time I leave the house Something reminds me Of what's now behind me Everyday I let go Ju...
5
|

Categories: Hobbies, Music, Writings

I Think Lyrics Can Say It Better Than Words | Similar Worlds