I Think Lyrics Can Say It Better Than Words

“Make Me A Believer” Will it make me feel even Will it make me feel right Will it solve all my problems Solve my life Make me a believer Make me a believer Lost Something is lost Alone Dying alone Make me a believer Because it makes me feel even ...
2
5 hrs ago
|
Fed through the tube that sticks in me Just like a wartime novelty Tied to machines that make me be Cut this life off from me Hold my breath as I wish for death Oh please God, wake meeeeeeee.
0
|
1
|
I’ll Follow You Shinedown If I could find assurance To leave you behind I know my better half would fade And all my doubts Is a staircase for you Opened out of this base The first step is the one you believe in The second one might be profound I...
2
|
Throw Your Arms Around Me Mark Seymour Covered by Sarah Blackwood I will come to you in the daytime I will raise you from your sleep I will kiss you in four places As I go runnin' down your street I will squeeze the life right out of you I wil...
0
|
Hmm. I always thought lyrics were words.🙂
1
|
“Get You The Moon” Kina You gave me a shoulder when I needed it You showed the love when I wasn't feeling it You helped me fight when I was giving in You you made me laugh when I was losing it 'Cause you are, you are The reason why I...
0
|
“Jealously” Natalie Merchant Ooo, jealousy Is she fine So well bred The perfect girl A social deb Is she the sort You've always thought Could make you What you're not? Ooo, jealousy Is she bright so well read are there novels by her bed I...
5
|
Ah Brooklyn, Brooklyn take me in Are you aware the shape I'm in? My hands they shake, my head it spins Ah Brooklyn, Brooklyn take me in 🎼
1
|
You got a bad bad habbit And its keeping me bouncing all night Like a little white rabbit Oh how I wish you’d get out of my sight You keep talk talk talking I keep walk walk walking You got problems at home with your wife You invading my sp...
3
|
You have bourbon in your eyes.
4
|
Te quiero - translated from a poem of Mario Benedetti, also the lyrics of a song. I love you. Your hands are my caress, my everyday chords; I love you because your hands they work for justice. If you want it is because you're my love, my acco...
2
|
Remembering, 44 years later, those dark years of dictatorship in Argentina, 1976-1983. Translated from "Informe de Situación" a song by Victor Heredia. Step to detail below the report suscinto you sued; it hurts my person to have to expre...
1
|
My one
0
|
2
|
LANY - Thru These Tears This hurts like hell But I keep telling myself It's gonna get better But it's taking forever I tried to go out But every time I leave the house Something reminds me Of what's now behind me Everyday I let go Ju...
4
|
Just a good one 💕
1
|
Ive been listening to this song a lot lately and i feel like it kinda describes part of my life very accurately. Numb Linkin Park I'm tired of being what you want me to be Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface I don't know what yo...
0
|
Just relevant at this time..
3
|
One of my faves.. and just one of those nights... ✌️
5
|

Categories: Hobbies, Music, Writings

I Think Lyrics Can Say It Better Than Words | Similar Worlds