Life

What do you see before you fall asleep?

I hear random words and images. Sometimes i see a dark swirling vortex and for some reason i just know im going to have a very vivid and restless sleep when that happens.
John01 · M
I actually see an intricate geometric pattern. That's when I know I'm about to fall asleep.
[@1191483,John01] I like that
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
I only hear my cat purring. My room is so dark.i cant see a thing
[@438210,Eddiesolds] your inner eye
poisonouscupcake · 18-21, F
i don’t notice anything until i wake up but before i fall asleep i make up cute stories in my head that i wish were reality fjjwjdjejd
[@933084,poisonouscupcake] thats so cute
This monstrosity
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a7HUZDVnsU]
JupiterDreams · 26-30
My inner demons having a tea party
Rolexeo · 22-25, M
[@381079,JupiterDreams] Beat me to it
JupiterDreams · 26-30
[@1201398,Rolexeo] Great minds think alike! 😯
hemlock · 22-25, F
it depends on the fantasy i've chosen for the night 🙃
deadgerbil · 22-25, M
The blanket. I sleep with the lights on.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
The future I have created in my mind. The sort of future each person dreams of in the deepest most secret reaches of their heart. I can almost see it now before me. What would I see, if that future was really here, now?

Forgive me, I’ve never known this feeling. I’ve lived without it all my life. Is it any wonder then I fail to recognize it? You brought it to me for the first time. Is there anyway that I can tell you how my life has changed. Anyway at all, to let you know what power you have given me?

There is so much to say and I can’t find the words except for these. That is what I see before I fall asleep.
SomewhatDamaged · 41-45, M
The Caterpillar
I don’t know what I see but I do make this rather loud “uh!” noise just as I’m falling asleep almost every night. Sometimes it’s so loud I scare myself awake😅 My wife just sits there and laughs at me😂😂😂
NewBeginnings7790 · 36-40, F
His face
Rosey · F
Very little out of my bloodshot eyes
Kindheartedguy · 46-50, M
Man... I get nothing like that.

I'm usually thinking about something peaceful (like cuddling and chatting with a cute redhead). Then all of a sudden, my brain has me at Walmart buying an HDMI cable. Either I startle myself awake or my brain says "oh... this is sleep... let it go." And I sleep.

Life