Life
A lil bit. But not all the lil bits. Just one.
BearDownChicago · 36-40, M
Independent in the industry and location. But overall I think it is directionally correct
TotesNFC · 26-30, M
Needs more farting
Wilbury · 51-55, M
I don't think it's realistic; millennial guys all have facial hair and the women have tattoos.
Flenflyys · 26-30, F
I don't have any tattoos
Wilbury · 51-55, M
Maybe you can get one with your next student loan
Flenflyys · 26-30, F
What are you saying?
It was definitely easier for the older generations to own houses and put their degrees to good use.
Wilbury · 51-55, M
True. And the ones that came before us amassed wealth easier because the taxes were low and the inflation was high.
Most people on social security that I know personally have to decide which is more important meds or food
@Flenflyys: they work all their lives to get 340 to 900 dollars a month they busted their butts for pennies an hour paying into social security
Flenflyys · 26-30, F
But don't you have disability pay that's separate? It varies but some get like $2000+ here. And then eligible for social security on top of that
It depends on the person
tynamite · 26-30, M
Yes. It's much harder to get jobs now than it was 50 years ago, and university has become much more expensive. 50 years ago, people could afford university on a minimum wage job.
Flenflyys · 26-30, F
Or just graduate high school and get a full time job with pension and support an entire family comfortably on that salary.
tynamite · 26-30, M
@Flenflyys: Blame 1. Inflation 2. The government importing millions of people from the third world.
Danez · M
yes absolutely true... school costs are obscene these days and not everyone that finishes school finds the job that their degree was intended for. The loans are government subsidized accruing interest that goes somewhere.
Flenflyys · 26-30, F
Yep
TheConstantGardener · 51-55, M
I think that the blame lies elsewhere.
Flenflyys · 26-30, F
Where?
TheConstantGardener · 51-55, M
Whoever has the levers of power in your country.
JarJarBoom · 36-40, F
I think the concept of student loans are ridiculous, there needs to be a break in there.
Flenflyys · 26-30, F
Definitely

Life