Life

Across the world we may have an app which for medical reasons keeps a check on where you are, civil liberties infringement?
Or sign of the times? What happens if they upload your census information, your passport, school records, criminal/motoring records, municipal records and everything to one place? Where is your freedom from them then, only in your mind?
2
|
Elessar · 22-25, M
I bet you already have it, go in your phone settings > apps and search for "Google Play Services". Try uninstalling it and let me know. ;)

And if you have an iPhone its equivalent is a part of the OS.
Whats with all the questions this morning ?
They already have most of that if you’re in the crosshairs and if not it’s accessible via a few phone calls or emails to get it. Public safety and public health are the number one issues these days.
MrAverage1965 · 56-60, M
It is something we need to be aware of and question what the data will be used for.
ninjavu · 46-50, M
Yes, I'm watching these developments too. I see the benefit in a Bluetooth-based approach, but what you describe is definitely a concern.

Life

Across the world we may have an app which for med... | Life | Similar Worlds