Life

Getting stressed to a point where you just don't care about them and feel free ??
Semester exams tomorrow, I ve been so pressured to get high grades that right now I really don't care about it anymore and am sharing about it on SW...Hahaha
2
|
Best of luck, you done the work so just do what you can.
SanaRP98 · 18-21, M
[@402906,NightTimeWolf] Thanks Buddy !
Pianist1234 · 22-25, M
Running away from problems will only accumulate them to more.
SanaRP98 · 18-21, M
[@545518,Pianist1234] I really want to sit down alone...Read science understand it and invent something innovative ,without anyone putting any deadline or deciding what I should study...
I also want to read Philosophy and write philosophy on people and relationships.
Have to go on long trips with less cash in hand and feel the atmosphere there
Pianist1234 · 22-25, M
[@599670,SanaRP98] well.. time boundations will be there, in college, of the studies.. in home, of parents.. in office of the boss.. after marriage, of the wife.. but you can try to be free from many of them, although not all. Also, never try to be free from all as well, because they make a backbone in you, give you pattern and shape.. in which direction you must work.

I hate the education system as well.. but it is all still one has to pass.. to reach heavens where one wishes to. Life is yours.. but for some time you have to live under obligations of others as well, because you are a part of the same society which keeps you surviving.
SanaRP98 · 18-21, M
[@545518,Pianist1234] Brilliant,,,This is one amazing piece of wisdom...Thanks and I really admire your understanding of life
BigHeadScience · 36-40, F
Yeah I get that way sometimes too. The IDGAF mode lol
SanaRP98 · 18-21, M
[@360182,BigHeadScience] I am not even feeling that I have an exam tomorrow...MY mind is now just wandering from West to West
positivity · 18-21, F
[c=#BF0080]good luck x[/c]
SanaRP98 · 18-21, M
[@7015,roslvsyou] Thank You !!!
I'm sure you've spent lots of time preparing. Worrying won't help anyway. You'll be fine.
SanaRP98 · 18-21, M
[@477910,Baphomet] I am past worrying...I feel numb...No heart racing or no anything
coary987 · M
As long as you do your 100% best my friend it will be OK.
SanaRP98 · 18-21, M
[@78655,coary987] Thanks buddy !!!

Life

Getting stressed to a point where you just don... | Life | Similar Worlds