I Believe In Soul Mates

Found this beautiful girl and now it seems as if I've known her forever. Her smile and her expressive beautiful eyes tòok my breath away. She has such energy and freshness about her and I feel so alive with her around.
2
|
My best friend since 10 years old is definitely my number one soul mate. It's her 40th birthday today!! Though she lives miles away, she's always close to my heart. I sent her flowers today as a surprise. I chatted w her while she was on...
4
|
He suddenly thought of her, and how smitten she is. With him. He is a slave of coldness. He seeks for warmth, Something he knows she is too willing to provide. But when he isn't cold anymore, For he took all the heat she could give, He left he...
0
|
"Be with someone who is proud of you. Someone who, first and foremost, takes pride in being with you and wouldn't dream of keeping you on the down low. Someone who acknowledes your accomplishments and your strengths, but is also there to he...
0
|
http://elitedaily.com/dating/10-ways-know-youre-love-someone-dont-just-like/685279/
0
|
I Know My Soul Mate Is Near Far In My Heart... I have seen you in my dreams a thousand times A silhouette with no face The final glimpse of the sun as it sets is the only time I have ever seen you. You have kissed my tears with...
0
|

I Believe In Soul Mates
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Believe In Soul Mates | Similar Worlds