I'm Looking For Genuine Connections With Kindhearted People

Post Rating Level: | | | |

How would you like to be remembered?
3
|
Yeah but that's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Huehuehuehue
C
2
|
How do you best connect with others?
12
|
Now more than ever! I'm definitely at a transition in my life. Trying to reground myself and meet other kindred spirits with a genuine connection.
10
|
*Unexplainable Rush of Emotion* I hugged him without any kind of fear or self-consciousness, fiercely, with a rush of emotion that almost brought tears to my eyes. "I could kiss you!", we were both thinking. Maybe at the same time, with...
13
|
Well just made a bumble profile, wish me luck lol
1
|
I think having a circle of friends with whom you have genuine connection will certainly makes the life a person more meaningful. All human being, in fact most living being need a social bond to really enjoy their life. We all should understand that...
3
|
Most might see life as unfair. However, I feel I have been treated fairly in a divine way. With lost loved ones, I gained more. Within the last two years in my struggle of getting over my marital failure, I met and connected with a strong circle of f...
10
|
Anyone looking for a friend message me 🙂😋
3
|
Do they even exist anymore?! It kills me to have to protect my heart from being broken, by wrapping it in layers of suspicion and doubt. Constantly on guard, watching for any sign of selfish motivations in every act of kindness shown to you... We sho...
10
|
Hello? Are you there?
3
|
I wonder sometimes if trying is even worth it. Maybe I just have horrible luck with people...choosing the wrong folks to open up to, that kind of thing. Just when I think that it's going to be different...it ends up becoming the same old story, ...
11
|
I'm bored with life. Do you ever think of your life's purpose. I'm so lost as to why I even exist. Do you ever get bored out of your skull. What excites you? What keeps you going?
0
|
"When something doesn't exist and you feel it should, create it yourself." Advice I have finally decided on following. There's a lot of people out there who need help, but are left out in the cold. I've been systematically c...
3
|
Online is a great way to meet people you wouldn't otherwise be able to meet. People who live in other cities, states, countries, etc. It can be hard though to find people who are genuine and honest (which, goes for offline too...). I would lov...
19
|
People on here are golden...some are 24k, however, most of them are fool's.
13
|
If there's something you want to post but fear judgement, you can send it to me in a message.
10
|
So many values have gone out the window albeit with friends, relationships, whatever. It's kind of like people go for the next best destination when another train comes along. I shake my head not quite understanding the mentality of being bored...
2
|
If you are kind, sensitive, open minded, caring, compassionate and loving. I am looking for YOU! 😘😊
36-40, C
7
|
It's difficult being kind in a world that seems so stoic about many things. Nonetheless, my soft heart often finds that it's better to be kind to others than to not recognize those who may need a helping hand or a kind smile or even just a ...
7
|

Categories: Friendship, Health

I'm Looking For Genuine Connections With Kindhearted People | Similar Worlds