I Like to Wear Jeans

I used to wear jeans to work as stated in previous story, but on this particular occasion i was in a customers home when a neighbour came in and he was very very drunk, and as i got up to leave he got up as well he started to push me, and if it had n...
0
|
I have wore Jeans since i was 22 and hope to wear them the rest of my life, i used to wear them to work and the job i did it was frowned on for wearing jeans, i was in an office type job however since i retired it is jeans all day and every day my pr...
3
|
I do like wearing jeans. I would love to try women’s jeans for a change. I think they will be very fun to wear. I don’t know what size I am so I will have to measure myself. What are some of your favorite types of jeans to wear?
4
|
I have worn jeans for 46 years for years it was mostly wranglers, also i have worn cheap unbranded jeans, but latterly i have splashed out and went for Levis, after you start and wear Levis you wont want to wear anything else the comfort and fit is g...
1
|
I was reading lately an article about Denim Crotch Blowout, some people seem to find that in jeans that they have worn only a few months have excessive wear in the crotch, some say that cycling can be quite a contributary factor where some think sitt...
0
|
2
|
I won't wear anything but jeans lol
0
|

I Like to Wear Jeans
Categories: Fashion

I Like to Wear Jeans | Similar Worlds