I Love The Sport Of Curling

Ok, I've watched a little during the olympics. Turns out hubby has taken an interest as well from spending all night watching the reruns of the curling matches.

So he messages me and goes "guess what? I signed us up for the open house and beginner curling lessons the next town over. Sundays between church service so we can learn together."

I have a feeling this is going to be a bestworst thing.
Timelessdays · 36-40, M
Well at least he is trying to do something new....Sounds fun and what if you really enjoy it?
[@623718,Timelessdays] Truth and truth. Would be funny if it turns either of us has some talent for it.
Timelessdays · 36-40, M
[@533506,EllaDisenchanted] 2022 winter Olympics here you come 😉

To be honest, I would be rather shy about admitting I received a gold medal in curling 😂
[@623718,Timelessdays] Ha. Well it's not much of a physical sport outside of balance. But the physics involved in the techniques and the skill to get the stones where they need to be are impressive.
Ladyryan · 46-50, F
Lol sounds fun to me.

I Love The Sport Of Curling