I Am Leaving

I have decided to leave SW.

Sorry folks if what I am about describe is not you, but all that seems to count here a one-line posts and one word, and one or two line messages. It wasn't like that at EP. I still talk with people I met there.

That's it, really.
6
|
All the best....
Daltonico · 56-60, M
[@470400,Somewhereovertherainbow] Ah, rainbows are lost on me, daltonico being Spanish for colour blind.
Vivaci · 41-45, F
I'm sorry, I hardly got to know you! All the best...🤗
LyricalOne · F
Lol..... does anyone just leave without giving a speech? Oops, that was just one line. 😱
Daltonico · 56-60, M
[@638129,LyricalOne] I could have opted for that but decided to post up what I was thinking just in case.
Of course, there must lots who do slide out unannounced but one ever gets to comment on their decision.
Keepitsimple · 46-50, F
You just need to take this place with a grain of salt. It’s really nothing of substance. It’s cheap entertainment. Real experiences happen in the real world. Good luck to you.

I Am Leaving

I have decided to leave SW. Sorry folks if what I... | I Am Leaving | Similar Worlds