Work

Do you have to do mandatory training/orientation for work?
I did today. In a video conference with 14 other workplaces around the state. And all I learned in the 4 hour period is that none of the information affected anyone who had to attend the meeting... It's like those monkeys on the top branch showing off to the smiling faces on the lower branches beneath them. But you know what we see from our vantage point.
2
|
spice1 · 41-45, M
This is very common where I work too, sometimes these mandatory meetings are a waste of time but they do take you out of work, sometimes we have conferences that are mandatory to attend, these are the ones I enjoy cause they're usually held out of state at some hotel resort, everything is paid for even the room so I get to spend quality time with my work wife.

Work

Do you have to do mandatory training/orientation f... | Work | Replies | Similar Worlds