Work

How do you feel about your job and coworkers?
Do you hope for something better? Are you working towards it? Do you get along with the people you work with?
2
|
StrangeLove · 41-45, F
I hate my job, I don't dislike my coworkers just the job and the clients. I am looking for something else, but there isn't much in my field right now so I need to wait it out a while.
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
[@326696,TheCaterpillar] I hope you find something you can enjoy a bit more. At least your coworkers don't suck.
StrangeLove · 41-45, F
Thanks, I am hoping the right one will come along soon :)
it's somewhat early in, I've had many different jobs... this latest is unique. I seem to have been a very political hire. I'm basically a pawn and both sides are doing their best to frustrate the other with what they tell me to do.

so... I think I'm gonna go back to looking shortly.
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
[@355359,Malcontent] Hmph. That's interesting. Sounds corporate
[@232811,DanielChristensen] multinational, recent acquisition corporate. basically a big ole pain in the ass.
labsrock · M
I am fortunate, I like my job a lot and the people I work with are great.
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
[@538532,labsrock] That's good to hear. I'm looking for something new. Hope to get lucky
labsrock · M
[@232811,DanielChristensen] I hope you find it too.
Hugosfbay · 26-30, M
I like my job, where I work and the opening of positions
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
[@566267,Hugosfbay] That's a good thing. It seems many people aren't happy with their jobs
Hugosfbay · 26-30, M
[@232811,DanielChristensen] I know. I'm very blessed, if you believe. It's crazy how I got this job. I helped a random stranger on the street move some tables
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
[@566267,Hugosfbay] Haha good karma and you created an opportunity.
I've gone from working full-time, 40 hours a week to 9 hours a week.

I've been working there for 2 years. I learned a lot of material I couldn't possibly be taught in class about my field, but none of that makes up for the stress I went through--all in hopes of being a good coworker/employee.

I was to gain some experience and take it on with me. I'm in school right now, so finding a new job that will offer me the same schedule isn't coming easy, but i'm working on it.

I work with very miserable, envious people. Being around these people and their negativity really affected me in the worst ways.

I have nothing good to say about those people or the anguish they've caused me.
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
[@420709,Antiquity] Damn, that's rough. I hope you get out of there soon. Hopefully the experience will prove valuable down the road

Work

How do you feel about your job and coworkers? | Work | Similar Worlds