I Am Starting to Believe That Everything Happens For a Reason

A couple times in the past there have been instances where a certain person I was aquintenced with always managed to reveal them self out of the blue or from thin air...like anytime i was having a difficult time I could always feel something turn on (not love) just like the atmosphere change in an instant as they do a small action/gesture for me or say a couple of words...then it is as if the atmosphere dissipates and it goes back to them blending into the background. I'd always wondered what it was I was feeling, but I could never put my finger on it. I'd even stared at this person from minutes on end trying to figure out what it is that they did to simply change the mood/atmosphere around them and I somehow...it hasent happened recently because I'm more aquientened with them now (friends I guess) but I'll never forget that feeling that sometimes showed itself...it had been to vivid to ever forget...
2
|
saintsong · 36-40, F
I can totally relate, it's like they speak to your soul, a healing word, and it's comforting.

A couple times in the past there have been instanc... | I Am Starting to Believe That Everything Happens For a Reason | Similar Worlds