I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated

I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
You’re welcome.
7
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
I am lucky enough to have a woman I can talk about anything with. It has taken us a lot of time and many tears but we have finally managed to become trusting friends.
5
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
One of the things I really dislike about being retired is how mindnumingly boring it is not to have the intellectual challenges I used to have when I was an engineer and scientist. I worked in a highly technical filed and I loved solving problems an...
3
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
Clitoral stimulation is pretty basic. Intellectual stimulation requires a little more!
14
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
People can be so boring! It feels like nobody cares how anything works, they only complain about it when it doesn't. How can you know what every artist wore to the Grammys, but when someone asks you what you think happens when you die, you hav...
4
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
Stimulation. Budge the brain box. Stir the serotonin. Reasoning is powerful, it's power. Stimulating my intellect is appealing for all kinds of reasons! I love this stimulation.
5
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
I want to study in some sort of short courses or summer courses again i m very sick of my mundane life. are there any short courses for postmaster degree?
1
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
Are you more of a TV person, or do you prefer other means to get information and entertainment?
2
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
1,163 people like to be Intellectually Stimulated, but I see very little stimulation on this group. So what does this mean to you, "Intellectually Stimulated?" To me, the mind is a turn on. Whether it turns into another type of turn on is...
6
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
I do not really want to go back to school and can't afford it. I read books, but that doesn't go quite so far as well as watching documentaries.
0
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
This is the the true story of Halloween.The Celts in Ireland started Halloween.They called it Samhain(pronounced sow-win).They believed the veil between the world of the living and the world of the dead was very thin at this time and this allowed the...
5
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
I do, and I learnt this the hard way. I took time off of everything once, work, study, reading, basically anything that demanded anything of me, and I didn't deal with it well at all. I became moody, irritable, easily frustrated and really anxi...
5
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
It's been a while since I've had a great conversation, and I mean Great! There's a give and take. a dance almost and you don't find a lot of people who care. If you would like to have a conversation I would gladly take you up on t...
5
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
I need the stimulation otherwise I get bored of people easily. I don't mind small talk; I like getting to know the little things about people too. But I need more after awhile or else I'll just slowly stop talking to people.
7
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
I find it unbelievably sexy :)
31
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
I need my own home, my own space and a candle lit study room with a purpose.
3
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
That defines sexy to me. Someone who can stimulate my mind and captivate me...
7
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
Me too I watch Jeopardy
3
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
Figuring out people's brains takes a lot of focus, and while I'm doing that I'm not thinking about everything that is wrong with my life. We all need a hobby.
17
|
I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
Just sharing some intellectual material I have found I found this guy on facebook some how. Check him out. Both funny and thought provoking. https://youtu.be/QkKacUuDaEg
3
|

I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated
Categories: Health, Hobbies, Self-improvement

I Need to Be Intellectually Stimulated | Similar Worlds