I Fell Asleep In Class Once

One time when I was in Science class, I couldn't stay awake while the teacher was lecturing the class about the human body. Don't get me wrong, I was quite the model student back in my high school days, but I think it was because I stayed up late last night finishing up my maths homework. I was struggling to stay awake while the teacher was speaking but my eyes lids just closed my eyes for me. I managed to keep my position with my hand and arm supporting my head up. I knew I had my eyes closed but I could hear the teacher speaking but I slowly zoned out. My classmate grabbed my shoulder and gently shook me awake. I realised that I was fully asleep for 15 full minutes and the class was over. Nobody except my classmate noticed that I was asleep but as least she took down notes and let me copied them. I thanked her for doing that and I managed to repay her back the favour.
Did anyone ever fell asleep in class one time?
0
|
KINGSmark
Is everyone in North Ireland so nice? You fell asleep because of your math homework, such a hard worker. I fell asleep in my history lesson because of my history teacher reading of a booklets. His voice bored me and my classmate. I wasn't tired.
KINGSmark
*Tired
Annaambrose
Whoa, mine was science class. The teacher woke me up and said, " Oh, sorry. Go back to sleep. "
mdifferent
not me. i have fallen asleep more than once ;p

I Fell Asleep In Class Once
Updated: 1 yr ago

One time when I was in Science class, I couldn... | I Fell Asleep In Class Once | Similar Worlds