I Support Barack Obama For President

So tired of hearing people blame him for everything from the weather to the recession that started a year before he was elected to the economy being worse today than it was in 1998. Yes, 1998, before Bush. Obama wasn't perfect, but he did have...
10
|
Can Camila cabello run for president in the USA one day? I think she was born in Cuba!
0
|
We Need a Democratic Majority ! Do You Remember the Jimmy Carter Block... The republicans blocked Jimmy Carter at every turn. Even to the point that very few people remember today that it was Jimmy Carter who brought the host...
0
|
This is More Than History! It Is a Cultural Healing*****... In 1970 I was working after school to pay for clothes and books. I was going to an accelerated high school and the price of books were totally astronomical. Let us n...
0
|
THE True Heart of Barack Obama... For those of you who still do not know the heart of Barack Obama please read this story from a very good freind of mine who found this on her email at work. Amazing: Obama Helped Stranded Str...
0
|
In Answer To...Obama For President of the World... Listen up folkes... We are so very blessed to live in a country that most of the world still looks up to even after our many failures of late. When you are a world power you h...
0
|
Alaska's Largest Newspaper Endorses Obama!... Alaska's largest newspaper endorses Barack Obama 27 mins ago AP – Democratic presidential candidate, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., smiles as he addresses suppo...
0
|
Colin Powell For Obama???... I have to admit that I only considered Gen Colin Powell as a white, republican, conservative who loved the Bush & McCain rules of engagement. Most people of color had given Powell up for d...
0
|
Obama Support... I support him because not to do so is just plain suicide! When Bush, Jr. came to power the budget was balanced with a surplus of billions! Now we are running a deficit of 5 trillion dollars every year. I don...
0
|

I Support Barack Obama For President
For supporters of Barack Obama's run for US President in 2008
Categories: Politics

I Support Barack Obama For President | Similar Worlds