I Like Bad Puns

For [@23013,Mguinm] An old favorite of mine.

A frog hops into a bank one day, goes up to the teller, Ms. Patty Whack. The frog say “Ms. Whack, my name is Kermit Jagger, and I’m here for a loan.” Patty asks Mr. Jagger “Well how much do you want to borrow, and do you have any collateral?” Kermit responds “I need $10,000. For collateral I offer this little ceramic elephant.” “Well what would we do with a little ceramic elephant? I can’t approve this loan, we’ll have to see the bank manager” says Patty. So Kermit hops behind Patty into the manager’s offfice. The bank manager stands and says “Well hello there Kermit how are you, what can we do for ya?” Ms. Whack jumps in and says “Sir, Mr. Jager here wants a $10,000 loan, but only offers this small ceramic elephant for collateral. What would we even do with it!? ” The bank manager looks upset and yells “🎵 It’s a knick knack Patty Whack, give the frog a loan. His old mans a Rolling Stone.🎶”
6
|
This message was deleted.
daydeeo · 61-69, M
Truly deplorable.
addicted · 51-55, M
classic

I Like Bad Puns
Categories: Hobbies, Jokes and Riddles

For @Mguinm An old favorite of mine. A frog hops... | I Like Bad Puns | Similar Worlds