I just need to know: Do I need to return the money from the financial aid?

Can someone please PM me? I don鈥檛 wanna all over the Internet. I think I have stolen from financial aid! I did something really bad. 馃槬馃ズ馃槶
I would never do anything wrong. I can鈥檛 even concentrate on my class because I鈥檓 so worried. I didn鈥檛 get a loan. I applied for a grant and NO I didn鈥檛 lie on the application. Please PM me? If you like. Sorry I tend to be a worry wart. 馃槵馃槵馃槵馃槵馃槼馃槴馃槴馃槱
I don't think you need to pay back financial aid.
[@1184578,JulesKittyKat] I think I was wrong when I answered this. I apologize.
JulesKittyKat18-21, F
[@998562,SinlessOnslaught] well I read the link anyway
[@1184578,JulesKittyKat] Good. Do you have an academic advisor you can call?
causernamebemyusername26-30, M
Most likely you are okay. If they really wanted to keep the money they would have been very strict about it and wouldn't have let you have it if there was something wrong.
JulesKittyKat18-21, F
[@406636,causernamebemyusername] What do you mean?
Keep it but don't spend it until time has passed.
JulesKittyKat18-21, F
[@1183899,Nightly] how will that help?
JupiterDreams26-30
Nah, you don't have to pay it back. But keep your grades up or you'll lose the financial aid...
JulesKittyKat18-21, F
[@381079,JupiterDreams] Even with book advance?
if you dropped out before classes, probably for most grants. loans will be a pain.
JulesKittyKat18-21, F
[@887863,dirge] I got a grant people
You are going to prison
[@1184578,JulesKittyKat] I'm one of the biggest smart asses on this site you probably shouldn't pay much attention to my comments cause you will never know if I'm being "serious" or not
JulesKittyKat18-21, F
[@4018,ExperienceDLT] lol okay. At least I know now. I can be a smart ass too sometimes
[@1184578,JulesKittyKat] most people can be smart asses I just do it more often than most

I Need Advice
Dating and Relationships