Email or Username

I Need Advice

Does anyone know what to do to get rid of fruit flus. My bearded dragons tank is ridiculous. I don't get it her tank is clean. I clean it 3 times a week plus wipe it out every night. Any ideas?
|
Classy · F
Apple cider vinegar helped rid some of my fruit flies, the biggest thing you can do is to get rid of whatever they're feasting on.. and crack an unscreened window. Best regards
Pherick · 36-40, M
I make traps. I cut the top 1/4 or so off a water bottle and flip it into the bottle. So that the small opening is pointing down. Tape it together so the only way into the bottle is through the small opening.

Then pour a tiny bit of water, a few drops of soap and a chunk of fruit, usually apple. Set it near the location of the flies.

24-48 hours later, bottle full of flies on the fruit. Give it a swirl and the flies fall into the water and can't get out due to the soap. Then put it back and let the rotting flies and fruit attract more!
Hope70 · F
[@376875,Pherick] I have also made a similar trap with apple cider vinegar.
Pherick · 36-40, M
[@6963,Hope70] I tried that, had so so luck. I found the water, a little soap and just a normal hunk of fruit gave me better results. That was what I had read first though, was to use a mix of water and ACV.

I Need Advice
Categories: Dating and Relationships

Does anyone know what to do to get rid of fruit fl... | I Need Advice | Similar Worlds