I Love Nature

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Tree therapy
2
6 hrs ago
|
A small mirror in the hand , the sun was on the Other-side, invisile , In the terrace, the air gently moving in and touching my scalp... Head tilted 35 degree Saw the Luna in my eye Through the mirror... Time just fleeted !
0
|
We all can learn important lessons from Nature.
5
|
I always say, my favorite thing God created are trees. I’ve always loved trees since I was little. I also love waterfalls and ponds. I love frogs on lily pads and meadows of flowers though I have yet to see that in real life😂
0
|
I love connecting with the nature. It's not possible every day in our busy lives, but taking a deep breath of fresh air in the middle of a wood is so damn good!
10
|
My loving man gave me some happy medicine today ;-) He told me, time to get you out of the house. It's a beautiful day, in the 50s. Get your hiking shoes on and let's go... We hiked for three hours, we went straight up the mountain. Me tak...
14
|
It's cold🥶 My recliner is warm. This is as close to a nature pic as I'll get this morning. Good Friday morning.
2
|
Autumn yellow.
8
|
Life is filled with beauty. This is my driveway, Autumn is at it's end.
16
|
ELK in my Yard! AmaZING!!🌺🎆🌺 I just found this and it is perfect! Elk spirit animals appear in your life to take you on a journey~ a trek to embark upon a deeper sense of self ~ a spiritual journey in which you leave old ideas that no longer serve t...
15
|
It's a beautiful day! Just got back with a load of wood. There are ladybugs everywhere! The air is filled with them flying around. By the end of the day, they WILL find their way in the house. So many already inside most of the windows.
3
|
From a walk on the mountainside.
11
|
Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. There are always flowers for those who want to see them. In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous. Time ...
6
|
Rain drizzled down on the cool crisp Autumn morning. The air fresh and clean. Leaves crunching beneath the feet is the only sound besides the babbling of the creek. The orange, red and yellow of the leaves above look florescent against the gray sky.
1
|
I tried to take a picture but it doesn't do it any justice. Where I'm sitting, to the left the sky is orange and to the right the sky is blue. It looks really pretty.
4
|
It's that time of year when leaves turn spectacular color, especially in the Mid Atlantic and New England states. I was very fortunate today, as I caught an actual falling leaf! Then I saw this "shroom", but I don't know what kind...
10
|
I love wolves and find them fascinating creatures that are to be much respected. Wolves are the largest members of the dog family. (love, love, dogs) Wolves are legendary because of their spine-tingling howl, which they use to communicate. A lone wol...
7
|
I don't know why bugs always land on me. I don't mind these.
3
|
Good morning. Cannas 🌼
7
|
I saw this elk and her calf when I was out for a walk. I gave the two a wide berth because the rest of the herd wasn’t that far behind.
4
|

I Love Nature
Categories: Travel

I Love Nature | Similar Worlds