I Am Looking Forward to More Children In My Life

Sooner would be better than later, the experts say!

Having your children early is better they say to avoid those potential pitfalls that cause ill health in children, and perpetuates the likelihood of congenital illnesses getting a head start on your ability to safeguard your children. I was twenty when my son was born, I'm twenty four now and I should have my next child as soon as possible!

It's a biological thing rather than social anthropological! It is important to realise there are things which transcend the calls of feminist rhetoric. I shall need to seriously doubt the prospects if I leave it until I'm in my thirties!
jackson55 · M
Your body recovers quicker when you have babies younger. Both of my daughters had babies when 30 and wish they had done it younger.
AngelKrish · 22-25, M
For that you need to marry a good guy... 😌
carolinehugz · 46-50, F
Due to my family history I knew I ought to start for a family around your age or risk fertility issues. That risk may have been unfounded but I didn't want to wait to find out.

It took me several years to get pregnant although it wasn't a proper effort as such so maybe it was the thing to do afterall.

I think you've done the right thing.