how do you deal with this sort of paranoia

ive had paranoia since the age of 16, i'm 43 now, for a long time i have had the sort of thoughts & delusions that people are stopping me from getting what i want in life, that im being stopped from having relationships with people i want...that i'm being socially alienated by people....that, woman are being told to avoid me and not having any contact with me...basically that there is a plot or conspiracy to ruin my life.

i'm waitin to see a psychologist but i'm on a waiting list and have been waitin a long time.

but i'm interested to know, how do you deal with this type of paranoia?
Fable · 26-30, F
I don’t have paranoia, so I can’t answer your question, but I’m really sorry you have to deal with this. It’s good that you’re seeing someone about it, and that person will know how to help you get rid of these intrusive thoughts. Until then, maybe just try not to stress too much, and do things that distract you from the thoughts, idk if that’s helpful.
ravenhill · 41-45, MVIP
[@330903,Fable] what does idk mean?
Fable · 26-30, F
[@1201332,ravenhill] it means: I don’t know
hdiddle · 26-30, M
Sounds pretty serious. but it's nice that you're getting professional help.

Why did you wait so long to go to a psychologist?
ravenhill · 41-45, MVIP
[@1000852,hdiddle] the mental health services where i am have been very bad, and i never got the resources i should have, also, for a long time people thought i was just being bad and playing up, so i was denied mental health support as well.

I Have Paranoia
Emotional Health Health Phobias