I Need To Go To Bed Now

Any good words of encouragement please?

I have real problems trying to get my ass in bed every sunday night. Tomorrow is monday. While I love my job (as weird as it may sound) it's true. I love it. I get to sit down all day long if I want to.

BUT, I still have this thing in my head... dreading going in to work.

I used to have my computer auto turn off by 9pm, so I could go to bed, but does anyone have any good words of encouragement I can refer to? HELPFUL comments please.
MissFugger · F
Drink some (huge cup tho) valerian root tea. Knocks you out
MissFugger · F
No...its actually ....like dry plant root[@1201479,twiigss] I think I got it from amazon. You boil water drop it in let it sit a little. Has to be kind of strong to do anything. I drank a huge cup... next morning i opened my eyes....i did not remember how I fell asleep and where I was ...but felt very well rested. Loved it
twiigss · 41-45, MVIP
[@537009,MissFugger] I'll have to look it up. I've tried warm milk in the past but that didn't do anything for me.
MissFugger · F
[@1201479,twiigss] Me neither. Then I tried little supermarket “ Sleep time” tea bags. Nothing again.
Just keep looking forward to Fri
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
Decide what gives your life meaning, playing Spiderman web games, or sustainable life in the real world.
WSEIII · 51-55, M
Is it a new job? Try to make a friend there so you have someone to look forward to. Side note - I turn my computer off by 10 so I'm not as tempted to look at porn and related things.
twiigss · 41-45, MVIP
[@1109071,WSEIII] I been there for 4 years now. My friend left for another job a year and a half ago :(

But it's a sit down or standing up job. Voluntary overtime, never mandatory. The only thing I really look forward to, is being able to sit down.
WSEIII · 51-55, M
[@1201479,twiigss] Okay, factory work? If so I understand.
twiigss · 41-45, MVIP
[@1109071,WSEIII] Not really sure what it would be classed as. Light factory maybe? But it's a sit down job and I love it. I've been working jobs where you aren't allowed to sit down other than at breaks and lunches since i was 17. I think it's just my anxiety.

I Need To Go To Bed Now