Some guy literally hacked my ebay

My ebay got hacked and the hacker changed my email and pw but for some odd reason I could still keep logging in so he was messaging sellers trying to pay for their products on zoom and I'd swoop in and say IM A HACKER ITS A SCAM and eventually he just deleted my whole account
that exact same thing happened to my okcupid. If i'd known I wouldn't have let all of the women the guy was interacting with know he was basically contacting dozens of women with a similiar sort of message.
DDonde · 31-35, M
Well that fucking sucks
DarkSideoftheMoon · 31-35, F
[@373024,DDonde] I bought some stuff off ebay and now I cant track it
LookingForTheSummer · 31-35, M
[@906966,DarkSideoftheMoon] Try contacting Customer Service.
DarkSideoftheMoon · 31-35, F
[@676876,LookingForTheSummer] they were useless
DarkSideoftheMoon · 31-35, F
[@877165,Xipooh] I'm taking extra security measures now
Diamonddog · 26-30, M
[@906966,DarkSideoftheMoon] Where do you think your pass was leaked?. I remember an old flash game site I used as a kid got breached and they tried to get into my email and my steam account. I had to change every password I had for everything.
DarkSideoftheMoon · 31-35, F
[@877165,Xipooh] I had an attempted email hack but I have my settings so even if you know my pw you need to use my cellphone to confirm so I blocked them out and changed my email pw and that was a couple weeks ago. Yesterday someone hacked my ebay which is a different pw but shares that email address so I think that email is on a radar for hackers or something. So now I have to make new emails and transfer everything over I guess

I Idk