I Feel Too Many Feels

Isn't it odd? I come here because I like writing about my thoughts without revealing my face. But then I also have accounts in other sites where I show them my face without revealing what I'm really thinking. Both give a different kind of satisfaction. I don't know where the balance is at this point.

Funny thing is, while the two are different yet parallel, there are still people who tend to judge. What does that make them? What does that make me?

Would you rather see the girl with the smile as blinding as the sun or read about her thoughts that are as deep as the ocean floor?
luctoretemergo · 61-69, M
Unfortunately anything “on line” is not the best forum for divulging ones feelings or looks...It’s literally like standing naked in a crowd of strangers. Some people will scoff or laugh, some will praise you, some will do the same...you just take your chances and hope for some like mindedness or maybe even some empathy!
Casheyane · 26-30, F
[@910835,luctoretemergo] true story
ravenwind43 · 46-50, F
I'm not sure if I am fully understanding your question, but a picture tends to draw more attention but not always the kind you want. I find when I used to post on other sites without a photo people didn't want to read as much. The visual is often a bigger draw unfortunately.
Casheyane · 26-30, F
[@10807,ravenwind43] It's not really a question. More on musings. Like reading your thoughts aloud. But I do like to hear about other's thoughts.
Blaaah · 26-30, F
I am interested in people's minds over superficialities anytime. Why don't you combine your photo with your thoughts, though? Is that 'too close'?
Casheyane · 26-30, F
[@341839,Fable] That's another funny part of the story. Sometimes, I judge too. I judge whether they deserve to see the best of both worlds.
Blaaah · 26-30, F
[@594425,Casheyane] Well, I personally only show myself to people I know well. Nothing wrong with that. :)
Casheyane · 26-30, F
[@341839,Fable] Agreed.
lasergraph · 70-79, M
The most intimate look you can give is what's inside your head and heart. When you break down the word intimacy you get (into-me-see).
Casheyane · 26-30, F
[@1319,lasergraph] ooh. nice one!
lasergraph · 70-79, M
[@594425,Casheyane] Once in a while I hit one.
I take what I can get.. but then again.. I'm just a panda.

Casheyane · 26-30, F
[@739875,Peacefulpanda] kawaiiiiiiii

I Feel Too Many Feels