I Hate Bad Grammar

I dont hate it,i'm not a grammar nazi but when I see some people which first language its not english botching the words so bad its like a whole new language,even some with english as first language type so bad,it feels like these days on the in...
1
|
English is not my first language, however, I always try to do my best to respect writing rules. I have studied so hard to understand English grammar and aply it in my daily life, then why can't people whose mother language is English respect and...
1
|
Does anyone else cringe at statements like "Me and my friend are going to town .."? This is the same as saying "Me is/am going to town, and my friend is going to town".
5
|
Take care of how you speak if you want to project that you are unlike the rest! So many people pose in expensive labels clothes but they open their mouths and have no class!
5
|
I have to start out to say that I have dyslexia and am not perfect in my spelling and typing at times.I however hate when the improper use of they're,their and there are used as well as too and to not forgetting your and you're.I am not a g...
9
|
I'm just gonna say it: The majority of 13-15-year-olds do not use correct grammar. I know that I can neglect to write correctly sometimes, but when it makes it a challenge to understand the meaning of what's being said, then there has to be...
4
|
If you have terrible grammar, I will more than likely not respond. This includes strangers on the internet, friends, and family. You have all been through elementary school. You should know how to write by now. I will not respond to complete nonsense...
0
|
It sometimes really annoys me that half the people on this site are adults who can't spell for their lives. And no one seems to be able to tell the difference between "your" and "you're," "its" and "it...
0
|
I am not a grammar Nazi, my grammar is far from perfect nor do I correct people unless I feel as though it will help them or if it's in a playful manor (My ex and I used to have Grammar wars, it was all fun). However, pointless spelling mistakes...
0
|
The grammar police are here to Serve and Correct. Anytime, Anywhere. If you correct people with bad grammar they will probably start using good grammar.
0
|
March Forth... To all grammarians, On this March 4, 2013, I wanted to say to you all Happy National Grammar day. :) http://lindaktaylor.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/its-national-grammar-day/
0
|
How I Became A Grammar Nazi... Sometime within the past 5 years, I read a few books like the hilarious Eats Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss and The Grammar Bible by Michael Strumpf and Ariel Douglas. I also saw a few grammar ...
0
|

I Hate Bad Grammar
There? Their? They're? - get it right, dammit!
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Hate Bad Grammar | Similar Worlds