do you think jeff sessions will ruin the legal pot movement if made attorney general?
0
|
AcidBurn · F
As long as federal law says pot is illegal, it's technically illegal. Federal law supersedes state law.
Sweetguy024 · 31-35, M
Yea. Federal law should change. Go with the popular opinion n what's right n quit arresting people for something less harmful than alcohol
AcidBurn · F
@Sweetguy024: What's right is a matter of opinion. I'm sure if left to popular opinion a lot of illegal things would be legal.
Sweetguy024 · 31-35, M
Ya but its a fact that alcohol is worse for you, and a fact that it has medical values. Yet they still treat it worse than drinking and say that people are lying when they say it helps with seizures n nausea n everthing else it helps
No because he can't ruin the movement, it will continue in states, it is not like Obama's Justice department said it was ok. It will be illegal on the federal level under Sessions but it is illegal on the federal level under Obama administration anyway. I guess the real question will be this, right now as long as states exert controls on it the feds are ignoring it even though it is illegal, will Sessions continue the same. I remember Trump saying he was ok with medical marijuana so I don't see them trying to shut everything down.

do you think jeff sessions will ruin the legal pot... | Community | Similar Worlds