Greenbare · 70-79, M
Yep. Propaganda and lies pretending to be news.
carpediem · M
@IstillmissEP: This is why Trump was elected. People know our media has devolved to nothing more than leftist propaganda.
This message was deleted.
carpediem · M
@IstillmissEP: Thankfully. But they'll keep trying until advertising revenue dwindles. Simply stay away.

I also now avoid companies like Starbucks based on their efforts to sway votes. I used to be a daily customer. No more.
carpediem · M
I refuse to be indoctrinated by any of these. They were all trying to sway the election. The only way they change or go away is to avoid them entirely.
Alabamarednek · 36-40, M
I blame CNN, Fox, MSNBC CBS ABC and other broadcast networks for flooding the so called news with random missing kid and runaway bride stories instead of doing their job and reporting on what's really going on in the world.
This message was deleted.
Alabamarednek · 36-40, M
Those are distraction stories to evade covering issues that cross the interests of their corporate sponsors.