The best 2 bands from the USA were the pixies and talking heads theres no denying that
What songs do you like from those 2 bands then ?
2
|
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
SMH
That was not a song by either of them
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
@ZiggyStardust: It was
@MrBrownstone: :)
iwannapee · 22-25, F
PIXIES WHERE IS MY FUCKING MIND
iwannapee · 22-25, F
@ZiggyStardust: whats so profane about that. is fuck profane? your tooooo self righteous. do we have rules here? even if we have i dont give a fuck. hahahahahaha. jk. i actually replied haha
The song is Where is my mind yes everyone knows that one but what about debaser umass dig for fire ? Answer to me with out using profanity you naughty girl
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
@idontgiveafuck: Uh...well, yes, the word "fuck" is profane. That's kind of the definition of profanity.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
I was just listening to the Pixies earlier! I saw them live in concert in...2013 I think it was? It was one of the first years that Riot Fest was in Humboldt Park. It was a really, really fucked up concert.
I saw them live in 2013 too brilliant concert
Jessica514 · 26-30, F
Pretty fucking easy to deny that considering it's an opinion. lmfao
Jessica514 · 26-30, F
You are the one trying to tell me how to live. Must be a liberal.
I'm not telling you how to live and I'm not political
Jessica514 · 26-30, F
LOL
Wow... I guess you've never hear of Aerosmith or Skynyrd.
@DominanceMaster: Bullshit
@ZiggyStardust: Oh so you lived here for the last 50 years and know all about it. Good.
Yes
I remember having this conversation on EP and I still haven't got round to listening to the pixies. My favourite talking heads album was fear of music, but I liked all of them.
Talking heads were brilliant I was gutted when they split up thank God the pixies came along after that
@ZiggyStardust: one of the bands j really wish I'd seen. I think stop making sense is one of the best live concert films.
@Onecharmingman: stop making sense is one of the best concert films I've ever seen
Unidentified · 31-35, M
Life during wartime and Monkey gone to heaven

The best 2 bands from the USA were the pixies and ... | Community | Similar Worlds