Mildly Adult · Notifications: No Notifications · Newest First
Svarog41-45, M
1961dave56-60, M
I don't know, but it happens to me like tgat a lot.
luckranger7146-50, M
No good deed goes unpunished.
@luckranger71: That and I'm also starting to think, people don't trust it anymore. They think you must want something in return. Maybe?
luckranger7146-50, M
@Serendipity: I would agree that this plays a role. Part and parcel of the greed is good society. Ultimately if you are able to tune the negativity out, you will appreciate those who show it even more.
@luckranger71: Thank you...
Goralski51-55, M
Mind yo own business
Your answer makes no sense, but thanks for playing.
SerenitiesScars31-35, M
Do you know why?
SerenitiesScars31-35, M
just feels like i got you upset from being redundant and talking about the same scenario in different variables?? 馃
LachrymoseLamer51-55, M
In my experience most people do appreciate nice actions. But there's the other 3 out of 10 or so, who either are too proud to accept it, or view it as something to be disrespected and exploited.
Try not to let the arseholes get to you too much, there are still nice people around.
Focus on those who appreciate you and give the others the gift of your absence. They're not even worth the grace of your notice.
:)馃
because whatever you intend is rarely received; people have their own little quirks and mistrusts.