Every time I say whites should pay reparations I get a million excuses and complaints
From those same white people. Look we make more than peoples of color so we could afford to give some money for blacks and other minorities. Think of it as hazard pay for living in such a racist country. #whitesplainers
As a minority myself, money's not going to fix much. If anything, it will make white people think even less of us and further the divide. I don't want white people's crumbs, I want a seat at the table. A half-baked idea isn't the panacea we need. Racism needs a holistic approach. No amount of money is going to make it right
BigHeadScience · 36-40, F
Self hater right there
@StaceyCakes: For wanting equality instead of hand-outs? Fine then, write me a check and put your money your cock-holster is

Updated: 1 min ago