This joke is almost 20 year old it was one fo my very first ever online jokes no doubt it ended up elsewhere but here it is
Tyson's psychologist told Mike to take a year off, he obviously misunderstood....good thing he didn't say two!
2
|
@SadieBear87: In 1997 mike tyson got in the ring with holyfield and tyson bit holyfields ear off do you get the joke now ?
Well I know all about that stuff. I don't get it about the year off part though. :( @ZiggyStardust:
@SadieBear87: year minus y equals ear
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
ziggystardust I suppose the psychologist must of been a case of once bitten twice shy
lol yes but it just goes to show theres loads of people here that wont get it :)
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
ziggystardust to be honest I did not get it at first till I read it a second time then the penny dropped to your joke
meJess · F
Guess they both bit off more than they could chew

This joke is almost 20 year old it was one fo my v... | Community | Similar Worlds