why do some women/men like dicks?
ragingfire · 31-35, M
That's exactly what I was asking . Why the they termed so sexual, I just don't know where the idea in modern civilization came
from, but in almost all tribes women keep them exposed. It's not a big deal there. So where did this social construct of hiding and sexualization of breasts came from . I never found a convincing answer to that @bijouxbroussard:
@ragingfire: Possibly it's because they [i]are[/i] hidden in Western society that the element of illicitness persists. During Victorian time ankles and limbs were eroticised because they were seldom seen, too.
ragingfire · 31-35, M
Makes sense. I think it all started when things are forbidden. As we all have stubborn kids inside us , what's forbidden becomes desirable over time. Or may be some sort of thing on that line. Quite interesting to know about them though. @bijouxbroussard:
SeductiveCactus · 22-25, F
Why do you care
ragingfire · 31-35, M
I just need answers, I don't like ignorance.
I think cleavage it hotter than Bare breasts... I like men's necks tho 🤔.. that's more confusing
ragingfire · 31-35, M
Well for you it's a personal preference, but I can't find a reason why who world go gaga over breasts.
calicuz · 51-55, M
There is no definite explination. Everyone has thier preference. I like boobs, I like legs, I like big butts, I like the small of a woman's back, there are many parts, including shoulders, that someone can find attractive in a woman..... including her personality.
ragingfire · 31-35, M
Yes, I think there's no explaination, but breasts get most attention.
TrunkZ · 56-60, M
well...people like what they like. They are round, soft and pleasing to the eyes.
NorthernRoses · 22-25, F
It's because they are hidden. It's like feet in Imperial China and ankles during the Victorian era.
maybe because it is a sensitive part of the women's body. Good to touch. soft.
my ex was crazy about them because they were soft he said.
amethyst1 · 31-35, F
Well, it stands out more - it's a more obvious feature -same with bums. Or long legs. Something about the shape? Or the fact that women often state their breasts as being their favourite part of their body and the tease of cleavage.

Updated: 1 min ago