Why did he do this....?

ok so this boy in the principal office at school was looking at the security very angry like he was turning red, squeezing his eye so tight you could barely see his eyes, then he hit himself in the eyes while still looking at the security, but after he hit himself he kind of starting looking up like he was trying to straighten his eyes out are something it was just weird to see.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
The first rule about fight club is you don't talk about fight club.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@1062585,ToSirwithLove] OMG. That's the POINT! You punch yourself in the face to make it look like the authority figure did it. Don't you know anything? And, now I have violated the second rule of Fight Club. Damn...
ToSirwithLove · 31-35, F
[@8638,MarkPaul] So, he was just being clever in a sense? But, I still think it is weird, I would not do that, and I think most people would not either.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@1062585,ToSirwithLove] Fight Club isn't for everyone.
Eternity · 22-25, M
He was probably just so angry that he wanted to hit someone and since there was no one around he just hit himself.

And then upon feeling the pain of that hit he was like "oh fuck, guess I need to chill out".
Nanori · 26-30, F
Possessed