F9 (fast and furious) is out, what do you all think of the franchise?

I like it, its action packed and full of impossible stunts but i think Dom is far too powerful. A humbling scene for him would be nice heck even batman got a good butt whooping from bane and it made him more compelling.
Who woulda thunk to save the world you just gotta drive a car really fast a few times..
RedPowerRanger · 31-35, M
[@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout] Right? Who needs a military when you got fast cars and a few felons.
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
Never seen one of these. Saw part of one of them on a plane. Me totally no understand.
RedPowerRanger · 31-35, M
[@549497,uncleshawn] They're quite a joy to watch. Certainly not for everyone but F&F is quite popular a franchise.
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
[@1100934,RedPowerRanger] There are some mindless movies that are just fun because of the action or whatever, but I cannot get F&F at all. The combination of fast cars, the loud sounds, and some cool tough-guy/gal actors? I like Vin Diesel....maybe it's the cars. I don't like any movie that focuses on cars, even if it's a cartoon.
SammyJo · 51-55, F
It's all shiny cars and hot girls in bikini bottoms.....not that I'm complaining! Lol!

Dom isn't too powerful.....he's of the emotional/sensitive/brooding type....it's fun....good with popcorn....y'know?

You want art? Check out a subtitled movie! Something to make you think? Get yourself a Chris Nolan movie....

Just want fun...no real thinking....then F & F is fine for that...

😋

SJD x
SammyJo · 51-55, F
[@1100934,RedPowerRanger] He is, like, in his late 50's/early 60's (I'd imagine!) so it should be accurate! Lol!
RedPowerRanger · 31-35, M
[@1146285,SammyJo] Now that you mention it. I need to get up and do my workouts. Cannot believe a man that old is in much better shape than I am.
SammyJo · 51-55, F
[@1100934,RedPowerRanger] So I hear - with the exception of currents pics I have seen of him - he does a lot of yoga.....

Must hit the weights too....

Oh, I betcha quite buff, luv.....you're just bulking...

😋

SJD x
Leggs · 46-50, F
By the time they let that franchise rest, they are going to have oxygen tanks instead of NOS and be driving Buick LeSabres to Bingo games.

The hot women on there now will be middle aged and wondering why no one responds to their FB dating profiles.
RedPowerRanger · 31-35, M
[@1073121,Leggs] Apparently it all ends at F11 so just a few more to go😁. Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) is already starting to look a bit old.
Leggs · 46-50, F
[@1100934,RedPowerRanger] F11? I doubt Paul Walker will even still be around.